3/101-103 Palmer Place NORTH ADELAIDE
**Sorry No Pets** **Available from 21st July 2017**
Located a stone’s throw away from beautiful gardens including Palmer Gardens and Pennington Gardens, and only a three minute walk to Adelaide Oval, River Torrens and the cosmopolitan lifestyle of O’Connell Street North Adelaide, this charming three bedroom apartment has so much to offer.
Built by the Downer family in 1928, this tightly held elegant apartment is tucked away at the rear of the building and is exceptionally spacious and airy with lovely 2.9m high ceilings and offers just over 145m2 of living.
– Reverse cycle split system in formal living, main bedroom and second bedroom
– Main bedroom with built in robes plus ensuite
– Crimsafe doors and windows
– Jarrah floors in entry hall
– Undercover carport
– Formal living with French doors opening to the east facing balcony offering a tranquil setting
– Large neat and tidy kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Local bus transport or a 7 minute walk into the CBD
– Close to Medical Centres including Calvary North Adelaide Hospital and Women’s and Children’s Hospital