3/21 Hoods Road NORTHFIELD
Centrally located in a quiet group and with easy access to public transport, shopping and all modern amenities, this colonial style solid brick unit has been extensively upgraded, renovated, painted and revitalised to offer comfortable contemporary accommodation across a stylish 3 bedroom design. Younger families and middle age down scalers will all be impressed with the quality upgraded facilities.
Freshly painted neutral tones combine with crisp timber look floating floors flowing through a generous L-shaped living / dining room where a wall air-conditioner moderates the temperature. An upgraded kitchen is adjacent where crisp white cabinetry with modern handles, stainless steel sink, white tiled splashbacks and an upgraded stove provide a comfortable cooking zone.
All 3 bedrooms offer fresh carpets, with bedrooms 1 & 2 both providing double bed capability. A stunning renovated bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiles, deep bath with shower over, upgraded toilet and a wide vanity, while a spacious walk through laundry completes a tidy interior.
A quaint rear courtyard provides a lawned area for the kids to play plus a tool shed for garden storage. All completed by a single lock-up carport with roller door and additional parking for another vehicle in the driveway.
* Renovated, revitalised and upgraded throughout
* Fresh neutral dcor and crisp floating floors to the living areas
* Large L-shaped living dining with kitchen adjacent
* Upgraded kitchen offering crisp white cabinetry with modern handles, stainless steel sink, white tiled splashbacks and an upgraded stove
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with fresh quality carpets
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 both of double bed size
* Renovated bathroom offering floor to ceiling tiles, deep bath with shower over, upgraded toilet plus wide vanity and mirror
* Spacious laundry with external access door
* Spacious lawn covered rear courtyard with garden shed
* Single lock up carport with roller door
* 6 month lease
Perfectly located amongst the recreational parks and reserves of Northfield. Local open spaces include LJ Lewis Reserve & Dog Park, Greenacres Football Club, Northgate Common, and Stockade Botanical Park.
Local schools include Northfield Primary, Hampstead Primary, Roma Mitchell Secondary college, Heritage College and Cedar College plus TAFE SA Gilles Plains. Weekly shopping at the modern, welcoming shopping facilities of Northgate Plaza is just down the road, along with the weekly Gepps Cross Farmers Market. Public transport to and from the city is nearby on Grand Junction Road and Hampstead Road.