3/ 24 Hinton Street UNDERDALE
Both home buyers and investors will find this solid brick unit and appealing option. With only 4 km to the city and 5 km to the beach you can enjoy the convenience of this fabulous and desirable location with the added bonus of no Strata Corporation Fees for this unit.
Enjoy the benefits of living so close to the natural beauty of the River Torrens Linear Park, so close to quality schools and very conveniently located within easy reach of the airport and local shopping centres.
Nestled quietly in a group of 5 only the unit is of solid brick construction and has been recently upgraded with new floor coverings to offer a bright and welcoming living space.
A generous lounge provides ample space for daily living, with fresh new carpet and neutral tones. A wall air-conditioner will moderate the temperature while natural light gently infuses with a soothing warmth.
Step one through to a combined kitchen/meals area where a new floating floor combines with the original timber cabinetry to offer a pleasant cooking and dining space. A wide sink and free standing gas stove provide functional amenities.
The unit offers 2 bedrooms, both of generous proportion. The master bedroom has brand-new carpet while bedroom 2 offers polished timber floors.
A neat and tidy bathroom has a shower over bath, washing machine space and trough plus an upgraded vanity basin.
Step outdoors and a full width rear verandah provides a cosy spot to enjoy the western sunset, while a single carport space will accommodate your valuable vehicle.
A great unit in a fabulous location that will certainly appeal to both home buyers and investors.
* Solid brick unit in quiet group of 5 only
* No Strata Corporation Fees
* Great location close to the River Torrens Linear Park, nestled between the city and the sea
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both of good proportion
* Master bedroom with new carpet
* Bedroom 2 with polished timber floor
* Generous lounge room with ample natural light, new carpet & wall air-conditioner
* Spacious kitchen/dining area with fresh floating floors
* Original kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, wide sink and free standing gas stove
* Full bathroom with shower over bath, new vanity, washing machine space and trough
* Wide rear verandah with undercover clothes line
* Single carport space
* Instant gas temperature-controlled hot water
* 2.6m ceilings
Perfectly positioned between the city and sea, within walking distance to the River Torrens Linear Park and so close to local schools including Lockley’s North Primary, Underdale High School, St John Bosco Catholic School, Torrensville and Flinders Park Primary Schools. Great local shopping can be found at Torrensville Plaza, IGA Food Hall Brooklyn Park, Findon Shopping Centre and the Brickworks Markets, with public transport within easy walking distance.
Your inspection is recommended!
3/24 Hinton Street