3/ 34 Howard Street COLLINSWOOD
Escape the bustle and noise of the city each day as you head home to this wonderful 2 bedroom unit, quietly located at the rear of a quiet group of 6 with two allocated parking spaces. First home buyers, down-scalers and investors should all take note of this one, constructed in 1992 and in outstanding, well maintained condition.
New carpet and fresh paint greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the living spaces with a crisp contemporary freshness. A generous living room boasts a bay window and ornate ceiling rose, while a spacious dining room offers sliding doors to the rear yard and a raised breakfast bar to the kitchen. Solid timber cabinetry adds a stately sophistication, combining with a gas cooktop, double sink, wall oven, tiled splash back and ample cupboard space to provide a delightful cooking zone.
Both bedrooms are double bed capable with the main bedroom providing direct access to a bright main bathroom featuring bath and separate shower. The second bedroom boasts a built-in robe and generous window to the rear courtyard. A separate laundry offers additional cupboard space and direct exterior access.
Enjoy the luxury of two off street parking spaces. A single garage under the main roof offers an automatic roller door, rear roller door to the courtyard and direct interior access to the home, while a dedicated car park space provides for a second vehicle.
A tidy rear courtyard provides space to relax outdoors, with a rain water tank and tool shed offering desirable amenities.
Neat, sweet and complete. This one is bound to appeal.
* Well maintained 2 bedroom unit, constructed in 1992
* Great location at the rear of a quiet group of 6
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Fresh paint and new carpets
* Generous living room with bay window and ornate ceiling rose
* Spacious dining room with sliding door to rear yard and breakfast bar to kitchen
* Solid timber kitchen with gas cooktop, double sink, wall oven, tiled splash back and ample cupboard space
* Master bedroom with direct access to the bathroom
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Bright bathroom with bath & shower plus separate toilet
* Laundry with kitchen & garage access, plus ample cupboard space
* Single garage with automatic roller door plus rear roller door
* Second dedicated carpark space
* Tidy rear courtyard with tool shed and rain water tank
* 2.45m ceilings
Situated in the heart of Collinswood with easy access to local schools including Nailsworth Primary, Vale Park Primary, Walkerville Primary and St Andrews School. Various parks and reserves of the local area all close by with the Broadview Oval and Tennis Club just a short walk away. Local shopping is available at the new Walkerville Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains, Northpark and Sefton Park Shopping Centres with the Adelaide Central Market and Rundle Mall Specialty Shopping close at hand.
Be among the first to inspect this quiet and secure unit, as it surely will attract a host of attention in this tightly held, sought after leafy suburb.
3/34 Howard Street