3/6 Balmoral Avenue NORTH BRIGHTON
A great central location located close to the beach, within easy reach of Westfield Marion and with the Jetty Road Glenelg & Esplanade caf scene at your disposal, this tidy two-bedroom unit won’t stay on the market long!
With a full contemporary upgrade, the unit offers a bright and modern living space across a generous design with both indoor and outdoor living areas providing comfortable and spacious accommodation.
Fresh neutral tones and crisp floating floors greet us as we enter to a large living/dining room. Relax in style with ducted evaporative air-conditioning and a gas wall heater providing an optimum living environment.
A galley style kitchen provides modern amenities with crisp white cabinetry, double sink, modern appliances, corner pantry and tiled splashback’s. A spacious laundry is adjacent offering ample room for storage plus access to the rear courtyard.
Enjoy outdoor living in a spacious verandah covered rear courtyard with established lawns and gardens. A unique northerly aspect allows natural light to enter, creating a great environment for outdoor relaxation.
Both bedrooms are of generous proportion, with the main bedroom offering a ceiling fan and built-in robes plus direct access to a bright main bathroom where separate bath and shower provide contemporary utilities.
A single garage with automatic roller door plus rear roller door will accommodate the family car, with the bonus of direct access into the home.
This one is neat, sweet and complete! Your inspection is recommended!
* Tidy two-bedroom unit in great beachside location
* Central to Westfield Marion, Jetty Road Glenelg & the Esplanade caf scene
* Upgraded interior featuring fresh floating floors and neutral tones
* Generous living room with bay window
* Gas heater and evaporative ducted cooling
* Tidy kitchen featuring crisp white cabinetry, double sink, modern appliances, corner pantry and tiled splashback’s
* 2 spacious bedrooms
* Main bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robes and direct bathroom access
* Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with ample storage space plus direct access to the rear courtyard
* Lawn covered rear courtyard with verandah over and established gardens
* Single garage with automatic roller door, rear roller door and direct access to the home
* Room to park one more vehicle in the driveway
*** No Pets ***
A great location only minutes from Westfield Marion, Jetty Road Glenelg and the vibrant Esplanade beachside caf scene. Local schools include Brighton Secondary School, (a short walk away), Paringa Park Primary, (just around the corner), Sacred Heart College, Glenelg Primary & Waradale Primary.
Public transport is readily available on Brighton Road, or catch the train to the city from Hove train station.