3 Alberta Drive BURTON
A neat and tidy front yard with established lawn and plants makes a welcoming street presence to this 3 bedroom home set on a generous fully landscaped allotment. Fresh paint and carpet greet us upon entering to a large open plan lounge / dining, offering either formal or casual living options depending on your lifestyle. A split system air conditioner will provide year round comfort.
A crisp and bright kitchen is adjacent, over-looking a casual meals / family room. The kitchen offers floating floors, modern appliances, walk-in corner pantry, double sink, Pura Tap and breakfast bar, all centrally located between formal and casual zones. Sliding glass doors from the family room allow easy access to a paved patio with a shade cloth pergola over.
Entertain family and friends outdoors in style this summer with this paved pergola area large enough for the busiest of families. Mature plants create the ambience flowing through to a large rear yard beyond with a lawned area for the kids to play, plus a garden shed and plenty of room for a veggie patch. A single carport with secure roller door will provide vehicle accommodation with extra parking available for 1 car in the driveway.
There are 3 bedrooms, all freshly painted and carpeted. Bedroom 1 offers a walk-in robe and direct access to a central bathroom with bath and separate shower, while bedrooms 2 & 3 are of generous proportion. A good size laundry has an external access door adjacent a separate toilet, completing an impressive design.
* Neat & tidy home set amongst other similar homes
* Fully landscaped allotment ideal for families
* Open plan formal living and dining
* Central kitchen with floating floors, modern appliances, walk-in corner pantry, double sink, Pura Tap and breakfast bar
* Family room adjacent kitchen with sliding door to outdoor living
* Shade cloth pergola over a paved patio, ideal for entertaining outdoors
* Good size lawned back yard with tool shed
* Single carport with secure roller door
* Room for 1 extra car to park in driveway
* 3 bedrooms, main bedroom with walk-in robe and direct bathroom access
* Central bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Walk through laundry with external access
* Separate toilet
* Recently installed hot water system and split system air conditioner
* Freshly painted and carpeted
* Alarm system installed
Located close to public transport and near by the recreational advantages that the City of Salisbury offers. Kaurna Wetlands is just down the road, a perfect place for a relaxing walk. Salisbury Country Golf Links a within easy reach as are the numerous reserves and parks of the area, including Kingswood Crescent Reserve Dog Park only 50 metres away. Springbank Plaza Shopping Centre and Parabanks Shopping Centre are both great places to shop, both easily accessed by car and public transport from Burton Road. Local schools include Settlers Farm Primary, Temple Christian College, The Pines Primary School, Salisbury downs Primary and Parafield Gardens R-7 and High School.
A great opportunity to secure an affordable family home on a fully landscaped allotment, set amongst other similar homes in a family friendly environment. Be sure to inspect this one!