3 Brazil Drive PARALOWIE
SOLD AT AUCTION BY SHANE ILLMAN
Privately positioned in a low traffic street, nestled amongst other similar quality homes, within easy reach of local parks and reserves, this spacious 1994 constructed residence offers a unique opportunity for families moving up.
A generous 573m² allotment will provide all the space your family needs to run and play, while 4 spacious bedrooms allows room for your future growth. A sweeping open plan living area offers both formal and casual zones, while extensive vehicle accommodation includes a garage/workshop complete with power and lights, a single carport for everyday use, and ample room for caravan or boat.
Freshly painted throughout the home is ready to move in and enjoy. Relax in a generous formal lounge or step on through to the combined family/dining room. Cook in style in an updated kitchen featuring crisp white cabinetry, modern appliances, glass cooktop, tiled splashback’s, double sink and ample pantry space.
All 4 bedrooms feature quality hard wearing carpets and roller shutters. The master bedroom offers a bright bay window, built-in robe and ceiling fan. Bedrooms 3 & 4 both have ceiling fans.
A full main bathroom deep relaxing bath and a separate toilet will cater for both residents and guests, while a walk-through laundry provides a traditional utility space.
Step outdoors and relax on a generous paved patio, there is plenty of space for your alfresco entertaining and so much room for any future pergola or verandah addition.
Ideal for the growing family and perfect for the larger family, this one is well worth your inspection.
* Fabulous 4 bedroom family home on generous 573m² allotment
* Generous formal and casual zones across and open plan design
* Slate tiled flooring and fresh neutral tones
* Bright living room with split system air-conditioner
* Family/dining room with kitchen adjacent
* Kitchen offering crisp white cabinetry, modern appliances, glass cooktop, tiled splashback’s, double sink and ample pantry space
* 4 spacious bedrooms, all with roller shutters and quality carpets
* Bedroom 1 with bay window, ceiling fan and built robe
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 with ceiling fans
* Generous paved patio, ideal for outdoor living
* Ample room for any future alfresco or pergola improvement
* Single carport with roller door
* High span garage/workshop (lights and power)
* Lock-up gates to the backyard, with ample caravan or boat parking
* Large lawn covered area, ideal for kids and pets
* 2.4m ceilings
* Perfect starter, ideal family home
Located in a no-through road estate within easy reach of the quality parklands and reserves the Salisbury Council is famous for. General Drive Reserve and playground are just around the corner along with The Burton Road Wetlands, Springbank Boulevard Reserve and the Kaurna Wetlands, all within easy reach and ideal places for some casual recreation & exercise.
Springbank Plaza Shopping Centre is just down the road, along with Paralowie Village. This home represents value entry level buying in a quiet location close to all amenities. Do yourself a favour and put this one on your ‘must inspect’ list!
The zoned Primary School for the area is Settlers Farm Campus R-7 while the zoned Secondary School is Paralowie School.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
* RECENT SALES OF PARALOWIE WILL BE AT ALL OPENS*
This property is presented by your local real estate agent Shane Illman – 0401711981