3 Greengate Close NORTHGATE
**SMALL PETS ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED**
Modern and spacious throughout the home offers a formal lounge, open plan kitchen, dining and family area, three bedrooms, double garage, outdoor entertaining patio and fully landscaped low maintenance gardens.
An undercover portico leads into the entrance hall which boasts a beautiful timber floating floor. This continues through to the light filled and spacious open plan living area at the rear of the home.
A delightful galley style kitchen features off white laminated cabinets with stainless steel handles, granite look bench tops, a raised servery, double sink and contemporary stainless steel appliances including an under bench oven and gas cooktop with retractable rangehood.
Wide windows fill the family room with plenty of natural light. Glass sliding doors open up to the rear gardens and shaded entertaining area with concrete patio.
Outside there is also a convenient garden shed, clothesline and neat level lawn area bordered by established trees.
The large master bedroom is situated at the rear and includes a stylish ensuite plus walk in robe. Two more excellent size bedrooms are located off the central hallway and both are fitted with built in robes. Nearby is the family bathroom, separate toilet, laundry and a built in linen press.
Overlooking the manicured front garden is the elegant formal lounge featuring a square bay window and coffered ceiling.
All bedrooms and lounge include modern textured carpet and slimline venetian blinds. The family living area is fitted with vertical blinds and also includes a split system reverse cycle air conditioner.
The double garage UMR has a wide automatic roll-a-door to the front as well as a rear roll-a-door which allows drive through access to the concrete patio. Plenty of space to park a trailer or extra vehicle. Additional off-street parking is also available on the paved front driveway.
Fantastic location across the street from a nice park and walking distance to schools, public transport and shops. Viewing is essential.
* Three bedrooms, main with ensuite
* Tuscan style rendered facade
* Double garage with auto roll-a- door
* Portico entrance
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Formal lounge
* Open plan kitchen, dining and family
* Contemporary galley style kitchen
* Modern stainless steel appliances
* Gas cooktop
* Retractable rangehood
* Under bench oven
* Double stainless steel sink
* Dishwasher provision
* Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
* BIR’s to bedrooms two and three
* Family bathroom
* Separate toilet
* Laundry with glass sliding door
* Built in linen press
* Timber floating floor in hallway and family
* Carpet in bedrooms and lounge
* Blinds fitted throughout
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
* Security screen door to front
* Shaded entertaining patio
* Drive through rear access
* Paved double driveway
* Garden shed
* Folding clothesline
* Artificial lawn to front garden
* Walk to shops, parks, schools and transport
* Close to major shopping centres and cafe
* Just 15km to CBD