3 Maquarie Street MAWSON LAKES
Set on a low maintenance allotment this gorgeous home with classical facade features bay window, verandah, secure garage with automatic roll-a-door and timber picket fence.
With 2 living areas, 3 bedrooms plus study area, 2 way bathroom, garage, undercover entertaining patio and good sized rear garden with lawn there is indeed ample space here for a growing family and pets.
The decor is modern and neutral with warm toned timber floating floors throughout.
The spacious master bedroom with bay window at the front includes a walk in robe and versatile study area. It features soft window coverings, heating, ducted cooling and ensuite access to the 2 way bathroom which contains a shower and bathtub.
The other two bedrooms are a good size and include floating floors and venetian blinds.
Centrally located within close proximity to the bedrooms is the bathroom plus separate toilet and vanity area. There is a big walk in linen cupboard and internal access to the secure garage with auto roller door.
Further along you enter the formal living area or home theatre which also has its own heating system. The entire home has ducted evaporative air conditioning.
At the rear is the superb open plan family, kitchen and dining space also with floating timber floors and venetians.
A wide glass sliding door opens to an outdoor undercover entertaining area great for barbecues and it overlooks the rear landscaped garden and lawn area.
The gorgeous and contemporary sleek white kitchen has marble look bench tops, raised breakfast bar, corner built in pantry, double stainless steel sink with puratap filter and plenty of cupboards and overheads.
Quality appliances include stainless steel under bench oven, gas cook top and matching rangehood.
Adjacent is a separate laundry room which contains a stainless steel trough and external glass sliding door for easy access to the clothesline.
Other features include security alarm system, deadlocks to front and garage door, tall 9ft ceilings throughout, hard wired smoke alarm and pattern pave concrete driveway.
In a fantastic and quiet location close to shops, convenience stores, transport, schools and an easy drive to the city or beach you really must see this oneit’s a beauty !
Call now for more details and viewing times.
– Stylish 3 bedroom residence
– 2 Living areas
– Open plan kitchen, dining and family
– Formal living room/home theatre
– Secure garage with auto roll-a-door and internal access
– Pattern paved driveway
– 2 way bathroom
– Separate toilet
– Separate vanity area
– Separate laundry room with glass sliding door
– Bath tub and shower with glass screen
– Neutral and tasteful decor throughout
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and bay window
– Versatile study area
– Good size bedrooms 2 and 3
– Timber floating floors and venetian blinds
– Stunning white kitchen
– S/steel under bench oven
– S/Steel gas cook top and matching rangehood
– Corner built in pantry
– Bay window to dining area with glass sliding door
– Sliding door leads out to undercover patio
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Heating in master, living and family
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens
– Close to shops, schools & transport
– Easy drive to city or beach
Don’t miss outcall now to view this fabulous home !
For all enquiries please contact Christopher Neal on 0433 745 133.