3 Pineview Court WALKLEY HEIGHTS
Quietly located in a no through road and nestled amongst other similar family homes, this 2007 constructed family home boasts spacious living areas across a 4 bedroom, split level design, all sited on a low maintenance allotment, perfect for the busy modern family or a great easy to rent’ acquisition for the property portfolio of the shrewd investor. A fully landscaped, fenced and retained allotment means that all the hard work is done, so sit back, relax and enjoy the lifestyle on offer.
A stylish tiled hallway greets us as we enter, flowing through to a large open plan living space at the rear of the split level design. Welcome your guests in a bright lounge adjacent the entry hall, the perfect place for formal entertaining, a terrific television room and a great second living area.
2.7m ceilings turn into 3.0m ceilings as we step down into a combined dining and living with a stunning kitchen overlooking. A massive open plan design will cater for the entire family as you relax amid crisp floating floors, LED down lights and bright neutral tones. The kitchen is an integral part of this clever open plan design, boasting country style off white cabinetry, feature tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, glass doored under bench cupboards and breakfast bar.
All 4 bedrooms are genuine double bed size and all offer robe facilities. Bedroom 1 boasts an ensuite bathroom plus walk-in robe in a private and tasteful master suite designed for opulent living. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer crisp floating floors and floor to ceiling built-in robes.
A central 3 way bathroom with open vanity and luxurious spa bath will cater for both resident and guest usage while a bright laundry provides the amenities. A generous paved patio offers a place to relax outdoors, with an adjacent lawned area allowing a space for the kids to play.
A fully paved driveway allows plenty of room for off street parking while a double garage with automatic panel lift door provides secure lock up accommodation for 2 cars to complete a desirable low maintenance home that is bound to appeal.
* Spacious 4 bedroom, split level home on low maintenance allotment
* Massive open plan living, dining and kitchen with floating floors, neutral tones and LED downlights
* Kitchen overlooking the living spaces with country style off white cabinetry, feature tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, glass doored under bench cupboards and breakfast bar
* Formal lounge adjacent entrance hall
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom plus walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with floating floors and floor to ceiling built-in robes
* All bedrooms of double bed capacity
* Central 3 way bathroom with open vanity plus relaxing spa bath
* Separate laundry with external access door
* 2.7m ceilings to the front of the home, 3.0m ceiling to the rear
* Paved patio adjacent family room
* Lawned area at rear
* Handy storage / linen room
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door, plus internal access to the home
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Fully landscaped with ample off street parking
Perfectly sited with all desirable amenities close by. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Heritage College and Cedar College. RM Williams Reserve is at your doorstep with Dry Creek Linear Park and Walkley Heights Walking Trail nearby, perfect for your exercise and recreation. Drakes Foodland is just down the road along with other local shops and the Walkley Heights Child Care Centre. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by as is the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and the weekly Farmers Market. Public transport is a short walk away on RM Williams Drive.
Don’t pass on the opportunity to inspect this desirable home in its family friendly location! This one will impress!
3 Pineview Court