3 Serena Avenue SALISBURY DOWNS
Quietly located in a no through road amongst other similar homes, this brick veneer home is sited on a large traditional size allotment and comes complete with a swimming pool. A wide entrance hall provides the welcome, leading to an L-shaped lounge/dining with downlights, certainly a spacious every-day environment for your family relaxation. A wall heater and an air conditioner will keep the temperature moderate.
A large tiled kitchen with a crisp tiled floor boasts a walk-in pantry, modern appliances including hotplates, wall oven, double sink, timber look cabinetry and a full width breakfast bar overlooking the large, light and bright family room, with views and access through sliding glass doors to the backyard, swimming pool and patio areas.
A large patio is a great place to entertain in the more temperate months, overlooking the swimming pool and rear yard. Entertain family and friends in style this summer with these unique outdoor spaces.
There are 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom has wall to wall mirror robes and a chandelier, bedrooms 2 & 3 are down-lit and are of a good size. A 3-way bathroom has bath and separate shower, toilet and an open vanity, ideal for residents and guests alike.
* 3 bedrooms home on traditional size allotment
* Site on a quiet no-through road in family friendly area
* Master bedroom with mirror robes
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good size
* L-shaped living and dining room with downlights, wall heater and air conditioner
* Large kitchen with walk-in pantry, modern appliances including hotplates, wall oven, double sink, timber look cabinetry and a full width breakfast bar
* Family room with down lights, double sliding doors to back yard and patio areas
* Swimming Pool and large lawn area
* Large patio, ideal for entertaining
* 3-way bathroom and walk through laundry
* Spacious entry hall
* Single carport
* Room for further off street parking
* Tool shed
Located close the numerous parks and reserves that Salisbury has to offer with the Little Para River Linear Park and the Little Para Golf Course both in the local area. Nearby local schools include Salisbury Downs Primary, Riverdale Primary and The Pines Primary, Parafield Gardens R-12 and Thomas Moore College. Great shopping at Hollywood Plaza is within walking distance, and Parabanks Shopping Centre and the Salisbury Interchange is a short drive away. If you’re looking for a family home with potential to grow, either to live in or for an investment, then act quickly, act now!
3 Serena Avenue, Salisbury Downs