3 St Albans Place CLEARVIEW
3 St Albans Place
Great Location on Wide Frontage Allotment
Quietly nestled in a peaceful position, set back from the road, and with easy access to local sporting facilities and reserves, this 1955 constructed, solid brick home is sited on a traditional 730m² allotment with a wide frontage of over 30m.
The home has been updated and upgraded and is in reasonable condition, requiring some maintenance to enhance its ongoing live-ability. With 3 spacious bedrooms and open plan living/dining the home offers a great opportunity for younger buyers, investors and developers.
Home buyers will enjoy the polished timber floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights that flow through the living spaces, where an upgraded kitchen overlooks a generous meals area. Cook in style with fresh modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, breakfast bar, wine racks and glass cooktop with 2 induction hot plates.
There are 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion and all offering fresh quality carpets. The master bedroom boasts a built-in robe and ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 also offers a ceiling fan while bedroom 3 both a built-in robe.
A quaint modern bathroom provides upgraded vanity and rain head shower over bath, while an adjacent laundry provides walk-through access to the exterior and a separate toilet adjacent.
A wide rear verandah provides ample space for your outdoor entertaining, all overlooking massive rear yard with established trees and lawn area.
Dual driveways provide access to both an oversize single galvanised iron garage and a single carport, enhancing the wide frontage where a generous paved crossovers are already in place, ideal for the prospective developer.
* Solid brick home on generous 730 m² allotment
* Wide street frontage of over 30m, with dual access driveways
* Constructed in 1955, now with contemporary upgrades
* Polished timber floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights to the living area
* Upgraded kitchen overlooking meals
* Kitchen boasting fresh modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, breakfast bar, wine racks and glass cooktop with 2 induction hot plates
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with fresh quality carpets
* Bedroom 1 with built-in robe (mirror doors) and ceiling fan
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
* Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
* Bright main bathroom with rain head shower over bath
* Spacious walk-through laundry
* Separate toilet
* Wide rear verandah, great for outdoor entertaining
* Handy storage room
* Generous rear yard with established trees and lawn
* Oversize single galvanised iron garage
* Single carport
* Secure rear yard with lock-up double gates
* Irrigation system in place
* 2.64m ceilings
Situated in the heart of Clearview and nearby local parks and reserves. St Albans reserve is at the end of the street with playground, tennis courts and athletics, plus there is another reserve toward the west.
St Gabriel’s School, Northfield Primary and Enfield Primary are all in the local area, and quality shopping can be found at Northgate Shopping Centre, Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre along the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct.
A great opportunity for home buyers acquire a future proof family home, ideal for investors or a great opportunity for developers to purchase, demolish and subdivide. Be sure to inspect at your earliest convenience. This one will not be on the market long!