3 Stanley Way GILLES PLAINS
Discreetly nestled in a generous 614m² allotment with a street frontage of over 20m, this 1969 constructed, brick veneer home offers a wonderful opportunity for younger buyers to enter the market, secure their first residence and be content in the knowledge that they own a wonderful future proof block.
Developers will be keen on the sub divisional potential of the allotment (STCC), as has been done to a similar allotment at the rear.
The home is in good condition offers 3 spacious bedrooms across a generous 5 room design. Relax in a generous living room where crisp floating floors and natural light bound. A ceiling fan and gas heater will help moderate the temperature.
Step through and enjoy your daily meals in a fabulous kitchen/dining room, adjacent the living room and offering sliding door access to the exterior. The kitchen is neat and tidy and features stone look laminate bench tops, crisp white cabinetry, double sink, raised bar, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion with bedrooms 1 & 2 both offering built-in robes and ceiling fans. A tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower, adjacent separate toilet and a walk-through laundry complete the interior.
A wide paved verandah will provide a great spot for your alfresco entertaining, overlooking a generous rear yard with garden shed and ample space for any future outdoor improvements.
Two-carport with roller door will securely accommodates the family cars while ducted evaporative cooling ensures comfortable summer living.
A great opportunity for both younger buyers and developers, be quick for this one.
* 1969 constructed, now upgraded conventional home on 614m² allotment
* Desirable street frontage of over 20m
* Great opportunity for younger buyers looking for value
* Potential to subdivide, (STCC)
* 3 spacious bedrooms, bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Crisp floating floors and fresh neutral tones to the living areas
* Spacious living room with ceiling fan and gas heater
* Combined kitchen/dining with sliding door to alfresco
* Kitchen offers features stone look laminate bench tops, crisp white cabinetry, double sink, raised bar, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
* Generous paved verandah overlooking rear yard
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet and laundry
* Large backyard with established trees and garden shed
*Two-carport with roller door
* Security screens to the rear windows
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Quiet location with abundant birdlife
Perfectly located within easy reach of schools, shops, public transport. The Valley View Par 3 Golf Course, popular Dry Creek Linear Park & Bentley Reserve are all in the local area.
Foodland Valley View & Gilles Plains Shopping Centre are both nearby for your daily and weekly groceries while Westfield Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive away for world class specialty and designer shopping.
Local unzoned primary schools include Wandana Primary, Avenues College, Dernancourt R-7 & Modbury West School. The local zoned high school is Avenues College. Quality private schools in the area include St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.