30 Nella Dan Court GREENWITH
Delightfully nestled on a verdant garden allotment with a delightful botanic outlook to an adjacent reserve, this wonderful three-bedroom courtyard home will provide the ideal start-up opportunity for younger families or a terrific retirement option for the middle-aged downscaler.
Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones and delightful modern decor flow effortlessly throughout a generous 3 bedroom design. A central lounge and open plan family room provide both formal and casual living spaces, ideal for the growing family and perfect for those who enjoy their space.
A delightful solid timber kitchen provides service to both the family and meals area. Cook in style with gas appliances, wraparound raised breakfast bar, tiled splashback’s, generous pantry and double sink with filtered water.
Relax outdoors on a pleasant sandstone paved patio with a generous verandah over. Established border gardens add a fresh botanic feel completing an ideal spot for your alfresco living.
All 3 bedrooms boast fresh quality carpets. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer built-in robes. The master bedroom features direct access to a clever 2 way bathroom.
A gas wall furnace and ducted evaporative cooling will ensure your year-round comfort.
A single garage with auto roller door offers secure accommodation for the family car and there is extra parking available in a paved driveway.
Freshly painted and ready to move in and enjoy, this 1 could be the start-up opportunity you desire or the perfect retirement spot.
* Delightful courtyard home in a verdant garden setting
* Botanical outlook to an adjacent reserve
* 3 generous bedrooms, all with quality carpets
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 1 with direct bathroom access
* Central formal living room
* Open plan family/dining with kitchen overlooking
* Solid timber kitchen features gas appliances, wraparound raised breakfast bar, tiled splashback’s, generous pantry and double sink with filtered water
* Bright meals area with wide bay window
* Sandstone paved alfresco entertaining verandah
* Clever 2 way bathroom with separate toilet
* Established border gardens to the rear yard
* Gas wall furnace to the family room
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
* Elderly friendly ramps and grab rails
* Single garage with auto roller door
There are numerous parks, reserves and playgrounds in the local area, perfect for your daily recreation and fitness. Greenwith Foodland and local shops are just up the road for take-a-way and everyday items, with Golden Grove Village and The Stables Shopping Centre a short drive away.
Quality local schools that are zoned to this address are Greenwith Primary School and Golden Grove High School. Excellent private schooling can be found nearby at Our Lady of Hope, Gleeson College, Pedare Christian College, Golden Grove Lutheran and Kings Baptist Grammar.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
* RECENT SALES FOR GREENWITH WILL BE AT ALL OPENS*
Contact your local real estate agent Shane Illman on 0401711981