30 Rivergum Close WALKLEY HEIGHTS
Red bricks and rendered quoins provide a majestic street presence to this 3 bedroom home. Quietly nestled amongst other similar homes in a low traffic street and offering an enviable lifestyle for the astute purchaser.
A tiled central hallway greets us upon entering, flowing effortlessly past a large formal lounge and dining, the perfect space to receive guests and a great room to entertain family and friends, boasting an open plan design with a feature bay window.
The master bedroom is adjacent, the first of 3 bedrooms. Dual doors open to this spacious master suite, complemented by an en suite bathroom and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both offer built-in robes, and are both of reasonable proportion, located conveniently each side of the main bathroom, where a clever 3 way design provides amenities for both residents and guests, a spa bath adding a touch of luxury.
A fabulous kitchen with bright white country style cabinetry offers a terrific place to prepare meals. Overlooking a huge family and casual meals area, through to an outdoor entertaining pergola beyond, this quality built kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, bay window, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, wall oven and breakfast bar. Keep an eye on the activities in the adjacent family and meals area as you cook in this spacious environment.
There is plenty of room for all furniture styles in the casual living and dining area. Fully tiled with quality window treatments, this generous family room will cater for all tastes from billiard table, piano through to X-box. Sliding glass doors on two walls open to the outdoor living zone. Entertain outdoors almost all year round under a huge gabled pergola, fully paved and landscaped, just add the barbecue. A unique design pergola / carport to the side of the home incorporates both carport and living space. A shed / workshop of 6.2m x 3.2m completes a great low maintenance backyard.
* Contemporary design 3 bedroom home
* Quiet street location amongst other similar homes
* Huge open plan formal lounge / dining with bay window
* Large master bedroom with en suite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Clever 3 way bathroom with spa bath and open vanity
* Good size laundry with external access door
* Massive open plan family / meals room with dual sliding doors to backyard
* Spacious kitchen overlooking family room complete with stainless steel appliances, bay window, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, wall oven and breakfast bar
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Huge gable outdoor living pergola with fully paved area below
* Second pergola / carport with access from garage
* Double garage with auto panel lift door and rear roller door
* Room for additional 2 cars to park off street in the driveway
* 6.2m x 3.2m shed / man cave / workshop
Beautifully positioned on a quiet street amongst other similar quality homes. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Heritage College and Cedar College.
Local parks and reserves include Dry Creek Linear Park and Wetlands, a great place for exercise and recreation, RM Williams Reserve and Pioneer Avenue Reserve. Drakes Foodland and other local shops are just up the road, along with The Walkley Heights Child Care Centre. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by as is the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and the weekly Farmers Market. Public transport is a short walk away on RM Williams Drive.
A genuine opportunity to secure a quality built, spacious family home in a great location. Your inspection will most certainly impress.
30 Rivergum Close