310B Lower Athelstone Road ATHELSTONE
Recently constructed by award winning Adelaide builders Serenity Homes, and located on a desirable 475m2 (approx) allotment overlooking the River Torrens Linear Reserve, this stylish contemporary home boasts spacious formal and casual living areas across a generous 4 bedroom design. Set on a desirable slightly elevated allotment the home offers uninterrupted views over the adjacent reserve while providing easy access to local schools, shopping and transport. Wise investors will certainly enjoy the generous rental returns and depreciation benefits available while younger professionals, families and middle-agers will be impressed with the quality of construction, fixtures and fittings.
Sleek floating floors, neutral tones and quality LED downlights flow throughout the living areas. A formal lounge adjacent the entrance offers a vibrant botanic view with a floor to ceiling picture window overlooking the linear reserve.
Step through a gallery style hall way to the spacious casual living areas. Recessed bulkhead ceilings add a subtle elegance while a fabulous designer kitchen overlooks. Aluminium stacker doors open to a tiled alfresco entertaining portico, combining indoor and outdoor living with a seamless continuity.
Create culinary masterpieces while staying in touch with the family activities with a stylish contemporary kitchen design. Gloss grey cabinetry, stone benchtops, soft close drawers and a frosted glass splashback provide a stylish design while stainless steel and integrated Smeg appliances, island breakfast bar with recessed double sink, walk-in pantry and overhead skylights complete the amenities.
All 4 bedrooms are double bed capable, all offering fresh quality carpets and robe facilities. The master bedroom boasts huge walk-in robe set behind a purpose designed bedhead wall. A spacious ensuite bathroom completes a stylish master suite. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors.
A 3 way bathroom with open vanity offers contemporary amenities with appointments similar to the ensuite. High overhead showers, frameless shower screens and floor to ceiling tiles feature. A spacious laundry offers wall to wall storage cupboards while a double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access to the home provides the vehicle accommodation.
A strong features list continues with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, Hills TouchNav alarm system, 2.7m ceilings, 2.35m doors with quality handles, deadlock aluminium windows, full irrigation system and exposed aggregate driveway and paths.
A fabulous new residence that will appeal to homebuyers and investors alike.
* Brand new home constructed by award winning Serenity Homes
* Contemporary living spaces across a 4 bedroom design
* 475m2 (approx) Allotment with reserve views
* Formal lounge with picture window overlooking the reserve
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen with recessed bulkhead ceiling
* Kitchen overlooks living, dining and alfresco
* Kitchen boasts gloss grey cabinetry, stone benchtops, soft close drawers, frosted glass splashback, stainless steel and integrated Smeg appliances, island breakfast bar with recessed double sink, walk-in pantry & overhead skylights
* 5 panel aluminium stacker doors from casual to outdoor living
* Tiled outdoor portico overlooking generous lawn covered rear yard
* LED downlights, floating floors and neutral tones throughout the living areas
* All 4 bedrooms with robe amenities and quality carpets
* Master bedroom with walk-through robe, bed head wall, and stunning ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* 2 stunning bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, overhead showers and stone vanities
* Main bathroom with open vanity, separate toilet and deep rectangular bath
* Ensuite with wide double vanity
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door plus internal access
* Laundry with wall to wall storage cupboards and under bench appliances space
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Hills TouchNav alarm system
* 2.7m ceilings, 2.35m doors with quality handles
* Deadlock aluminium windows
* Full irrigation system
* Exposed aggregate driveway and paths
Perfectly located in a quiet neighbourhood with The River Torrens Linear Reserve just across the road and with the Black Hill Conservation Park and Thorndon Park Reserve close by, great places for your daily exercise and recreation. Public transport at your doorstep, allowing easy access to the city and beyond. Quality schools in the local area include St Ignatius College, Athelstone Primary and Thorndon Park Primary as well as Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School. There is a Foodland and other shops close by at the Athelstone Shopping Centre or Centro Newton will provide modern shopping facilities for your daily and weekly requirements.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
310 Lower Athelstone Road