33/ 13 Yates Street MAWSON LAKES
Privately perched on the 2nd floor of a secure gated group, this refreshing, modern 3 bedroom apartment boasts contemporary styling and refreshing decor throughout, along with panoramic views of the heels and adjacent Dry Creek Reserve. Enjoy the peace of mind and security of automatic sliding gates to a central compound, protecting your valuable vehicle with resident only access.
Sleek timber vinyl plank floors, freshly painted neutral tones and stylish aluminium windows combine in a refreshing decor that flows across an open plan living/dining/kitchen. The kitchen is seamlessly integrated to the living area and boasts new oven and ceramic cooktop, stone look bench tops, double sink, crisp white cabinetry, movable breakfast bar and ample cupboard space.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous proportion, all double bed capable, all with ceiling fans and private balconies. All bedrooms offer views over the Dry Creek Linear Reserve, to the hills beyond.
Functional wet areas include a combined laundry and bathroom plus separate toilet. Both homebuyers and investors will be interested in the spaciousness, value and easy rent ability of this rare release upper level apartment.
* 2nd floor apartment with stunning reserves and hills views
* Ideally located in a secure, gated compound
* Sleek timber vinyl plank floors, fresh neutral tones and aluminium windows
* Open plan living/dining with integrated modern kitchen
* Living/dining room with outlook to treetops
* Kitchen features boasts new oven and ceramic cooktop, stone look bench tops, double sink, crisp white cabinetry, movable breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
* Freshly painted throughout
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, quality carpets and balcony access
* Bedrooms 1 and 2 with panoramic views over the Dry Creek linear reserve to the hills beyond
* Combined laundry and bathroom
* Bathroom with new shower screen
* Separate toilet
* Split system air-conditioning
* Ideal opportunity for both homebuyers and investors
* Rental potential of approximately $370 per week
* One allocated parking space
* No pets permitted
Perfectly located within walking distance to the parks, trails and recreational reserves that Mawson Lakes is famous for. The Mawson Lakes Shopping Precinct and CBD are nearby and Mawson Lakes School is just around the corner. Other educational facilities include The University of South Australia, Endeavour College and Mawson Lakes School with Parafield Gardens Primary and High Schools just up the road. Public transport is readily available with both the bus and train accessible on foot.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.