33 Danvers Grove WOODVILLE GARDENS
Quietly nestled on a rare and exciting rectangular allotment of 822m² (approx) with an 18 frontage (approx), this 1954 constructed, solid brick home offers a unique, rare and exciting opportunity to purchase an original home on a large rectangular block.
Home buyers will delight in the 6 main room design and generous rear yard where there is ample room to upgrade and extend to create a magnificent modern family home. Developers and investors will certainly be doing their maths to explore the subdivision possibilities available on such an interesting, level allotment.
A generous living room offers oil heater and wall air-conditioner, while an adjacent eat in central kitchen provides great 2nd living space and functional cooking zone. The original cabinetry is enhanced by a wide double sink with filtered water, tiled splashback’s and free standing electric stove.
All 3 bedrooms are of good double proportion, all serviced by a central bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate laundry with double sink and a separate toilet. A full width rear verandah with pulldown blinds offers a bright space for your alfresco entertaining, all overlooking a large lawn covered rear yard.
A drive-through garage with tilt doors will provide secure accommodation for one car, plus there is extra parking and adjacent carport, ideal for the 2nd car, boat or caravan. A galvanised iron garage/workshop supplies valuable utility area and garden storage.
* Solid brick home on generous rectangular allotment of 822m² (approx.)
* 18m frontage (approx)
* Great opportunity for both home buyers and developers
* Potential to subdivide (STCC)
* Home of 5 main rooms including 3 bedrooms
* Security roller shutters to the main windows
* All 3 bedrooms of generous proportion
* Generous living room with gas heater and wall air-conditioner
* Eat in kitchen with original cabinetry, wide double sink with filtered water, tiled splashback’s and free standing electric stove
* Central bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Traditional laundry with double trough
* Separate toilet
* Full width rear verandah with café blinds
* Single drive-through garage and a single carport
* Handy galvanised iron shed with rainwater tanks
* Spacious lawn covered rear yard with established trees
* Excellent opportunity for renovators, extenders or developers
Hanson Reserve and playground is just around the corner, perfect for the younger family and great for your daily exercise and recreation. St Clair Oval, playground and Shopping Centre are just up the road, along with Armada Arndale shopping and entertainment.
Local unzoned Primary schools include Woodville Gardens School B-7, Pennington School R-7, Kilkenny Primary School & Challa Gardens Primary School. Woodville High School is the zoned secondary school.
A rare release opportunity that will interest both home buyers and investors.
33 Danvers Grove