33 Harvey Avenue WALKLEY HEIGHTS
Sited on low maintenance grounds and set amongst other similar homes, this 3 bedroom home offers an easy care lifestyle and is ready to move in and enjoy. Brick quoin work complements the heritage facade with neat and tidy gardens and feature finials creating a great street presence that invites us into the home.
A formal lounge greets us upon entering, a great place to receive your guests, or a terrific study / home office, or even a good spot for your home theatre. Floating floors flow toward the rear of the home where the casual lounge and dining room are adjacent the kitchen. This spacious everyday living area is crisp and bright with plenty of natural light flowing in.
Sliding glass doors lead to the outdoors, complementing the design. A good size kitchen offers a new stainless steel Whirpool oven, a gas cook top, double sink, pantry cupboard, raised bar and dishwasher.
The home offers 3 bedrooms. The master suite boasts a walk-in robe and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both capable of housing double beds and both have built-in robes. A cleverly designed 3 way bathroom will cater for residents and guests alike. A bright laundry has sliding glass doors to the outdoors and a handy storage cupboard.
Step from the family room to a good sized courtyard garden where verdant trees, hedges and plants create a relaxing environment. Entertain your friends and family outdoors in style in this wonderful courtyard area. A clear roofed pergola is a great place for the barbeque and the perfect outdoor relaxation area. A tool shed and side courtyard with drive through access from the double garage complete the rear yard.
* 3 Bedroom home in great family-friendly location
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en suite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Set amongst other similar homes
* Heritage style quoin work and finials to street frontage
* Flooring of latest commercial wearing vinyl planks throughout main living areas
* Formal lounge/ study/ theatre
* Open plan family/ meals and kitchen
* Kitchen with new stainless steel Whirpool oven, a gas cook top, double sink, pantry cupboard, raised bar and dishwasher.
* Outdoor living area with clear roofed pergola
* Verdant courtyard with established trees and plantings
* Tool shed
* Double garage with auto roller doors & drive through roller door
* Room for 2 additional vehicles to park off street in the driveway
* New Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* Separate split system air conditioner in family room
Beautifully positioned in a pleasant, low traffic street amongst other similar quality homes. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. A community park and playground at the end of the street will provide entertainment for the kids, and The Dry Creek Linear Park, a little further afield, is a great place for exercise and recreation. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by and public transport is a short walk away on Wright Road.
Don’t pass on the opportunity to purchase this desirable home in its family friendly low traffic location. Your inspection will certainly impress!
33 Harvey Avenue