34 Peterswool Road ELIZABETH PARK
Currently Tenanted for $265 per week.
Grab a paint brush and get ready to upgrade this 1960s constructed, solid brick home. Sited on a generous 860m allotment, the home will appeal to wise investors looking for value and remuneration, along with entry level buyers who desire a large allotment for their family lifestyle.
A great location, with a vibrant reserve outlook, within walking distance to Elizabeth City Centre, Fremont Park and local schools makes this one a desirable first home or easy to rent’ investment option.
The home offers a 5 main room configuration in the traditional Austerity’ style, with 3 spacious bedrooms, separate living and combined kitchen/meals. Polished timber floors flow through most of the main home.
The living room is bright and spacious, features a wall air-conditioner and ceiling fan, while the adjacent kitchen/meals offers the original cabinetry, ceiling fan and upgraded free standing stove.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous proportion with bedrooms 1 & 2 both offering ceiling fans. A functional bathroom with bath over shower, separate toilet, and a separate laundry complete the interior.
Entertain outdoors under a wide verandah, offering ample space for your alfresco living requirements, all overlooking a massive rear yard with established trees. A lock-up galvanized iron garage complete with power will accommodates the family vehicles.
With some minor upgrades and repairs required, the home will suit the keen renovator or handyman, providing an excellent opportunity for younger buyers to acquire a home on a large allotment.
* Solid brick, 1960s constructed, Austerity’ style home
* Large & level 838m allotment
* Vibrant reserve outlook
* Home of 5 main rooms with polished timber floors to the majority of the main home
* Great location close to Elizabeth City Centre, Fremont Park and local schools
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with ceiling fans
* Generous living room with wall air-conditioner and to ceiling fan
* Combined kitchen/meals with ceiling fan
* Functional kitchen with original cabinetry, wide sink and upgraded stove
* Original bathroom with shower over bath
* Separate toilet
* Separate laundry and lobby/utility room
* Generous rear verandah overlooking a large backyard
* Galvanized iron garage with power
* Established trees to the allotment
Perfectly located on a street within easy reach of all resources. Public transport is a short walk to either Main North or Yorktown Roads. Fremont Park is at the end of the street providing community open areas for your exercise and recreation. Other local sporting and community spaces include the Playford Tennis Centre & Argana Park with football, netball, rugby and soccer.
Local schools include Elizabeth Downs Primary and South Downs Primary, Elizabeth North School and Pre-school, Mark Oliphant College and St Colombia College.
Elizabeth City Centre is just a short walk away, perfect for your weekly and designer shopping, entertainment and express train transport to the city.
Your inspection is highly recommended.