34 Sir Ross Smith Boulevard OAKDEN
Perfectly located with views over the Oakden Wetlands and board walk, this upgraded two storey townhouse offers a fabulous low maintenance lifestyle in a highly desirable location. Enjoy the sights and sounds of nature as you relax in this fully upgraded and renovated townhouse, where modern facilities offer a refreshing contemporary lifestyle.
A free-flowing, semi-open plan ground floor design features fresh neutral tones and quality downlights. Relax in a comfortable, carpeted lounge or step on through to a combined kitchen/dining where sliding doors open to a pergola covered deck.
Cook the family meals in style in an upgraded kitchen featuring subway tiled splashback, stainless steel appliances, crisp white custom-built cabinetry, double sink, filter tap and wide breakfast bar.
Step outdoors and dine alfresco style on the adjacent decked pergola, overlooking a spacious lawn covered rear yard with established vegetable garden and rainwater tank. A handy rear access laneway to a double garage with auto roller door provides valuable secure vehicle accommodation.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom features a block out curtain, dimmable pendant lights, walk-in robe, private balcony with reserve outlook and direct access to a stunning upgraded bathroom where floor to ceiling tiles, free standing bath, frameless shower screen, overhead rain shower and modern tapware combine. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both of good proportion. Bedroom 2 offers a mirrored built-in robe. Bedroom 3 currently functions as a convenient home office.
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will ensure a constant and comfortable living environment, completing a fabulous offering in a great location. Ideal for those starting out, investors looking for value or downsizers, this home is move in ready.
* Double storey, 3 bedroom townhouse
* Contemporary upgrades and stylish decor throughout
* Perfect location adjacent the Oakden Wetlands and walking distance to cafes
* Generous carpeted living room adjacent the entrance
* Combined kitchen/dining
* Kitchen features subway tiled splashback, stainless steel appliances, crisp white custom built cabinetry, filter tap, double sink and wide breakfast bar
* Dining area with sliding doors (equipped with security screen) to outdoor living
* Spacious new decked pergola overlooking generous lawn covered rear yard
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, full length block out curtains, dimmable lights, direct bathroom access plus balcony with parklands views
* Bedroom 2 with mirrored built-in robe
* Stunning renovated bathroom with where floor to ceiling tiles, free standing bath, frameless shower screen, overhead rain shower and modern tapware
* Rain water tank
* Double garage with auto roller door, accessed from a rear laneway
* Laundry with external access
* Easy city commute with a bus stop servicing Paradise Interchange just a short walk away
* Ample storage
* Ground floor toilet
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Instant gas hot water service
With a great combination of location, and a stylish contemporary interior, this stunning townhouse will certainly attract the attention that it deserves.
Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Paul’s College, Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area.
The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are just across the road in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Café. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is at your doorstep.
Buses to the OBahn regularly depart from the local stop for Paradise Interchange, where commuters can make use of the fast access to the CBD, or shoppers can make easy access to Tea Tree Plaza.
Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
34 Sir Ross Smith Boulevard