359 Bridge Road PARA HILLS
Delightfully located on a wide frontage allotment of approximately 806m², and with the possibility to be subdivided into two Torrens titled allotments or 3 row dwelling (STCC), this traditional solid brick home has been recently renovated and rejuvenated to provide refreshing, contemporary living spaces across a bright 3 bedroom design.
Enjoy the benefits of large allotment living with lock-up gates to the street providing a secure compound for your daily lifestyle. There is ample vehicle accommodation with a wide double carport, large single garage and plenty of workshop space.
Crisp polished timber floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights create a contemporary, neutral decor that flows through the house with effortless ease. Relax in a Bright living room complete with ceiling fan and wall heater or step on through to a combined kitchen/dining where crisp white cabinetry, stone look bench tops, double sink with filtered water and stainless steel appliances offer modern amenities.
The home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both have built-in robes. An upgraded bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate toilet and walk-through laundry complete the interior.
A full width rear verandah will provide a great spot to relax and enjoy alfresco entertaining, all overlooking a large lawn covered rear yard with established gardens.
Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating will ensure your year-round comfort.
* Upgraded solid brick home on generous wide frontage allotment
* Block size of approximately 806m²
* Possibility to subdivide into 2 Torrens titled allotments or 3 row dwellings (STCC)
* Crisp polished timber floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights
* Generous living room with ceiling fan, wall heater and ample natural light
* Combined kitchen/dining offers crisp white cabinetry, stone look bench tops, double sink with filtered water and stainless steel appliances
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Upgraded bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access
* Wide rear verandah overlooking lawn covered back yard
* Double carport
* Oversize single garage with roller door
* Generous workshop/shed
* Ample offstreet parking behind lock-up gates
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Ducted gas heating
* Fabulous 1st home or investment property
Centrally located within easy reach of all desirable urban amenities. Para Hills School is just around the corner with East Para School, North Ingle School and Pre School, Para Hills West Primary and Para Hills High all available and The University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes also nearby. Kesters Road Child Care Centre and Liberman Kindergarten are nearby for the younger family.
Quality shopping can be found just around the corner at Para Hills Shopping Centre and the Gepps Cross Lifestyle shopping Precinct further afield. The local area has many reserves and recreational parklands with local sporting and social clubs including The Paddocks, (dog friendly park), Lindblom Park, Rowe park and Pooraka Triangle Park, plus Para Hills Soccer, Community, Bowling and Tennis Clubs just a short walk away.
Act fast to secure this desirable offering. A great starter or a terrific investment opportunity. Your inspection is essential.
359 Bridge Road