36 Bristol Crescent HIGHBURY
** Please contact the Sales Consultant to arrange a Private Inspection **
With recent upgrades throughout the interior and a freshly painted neutral colour scheme, this 2010 constructed home offers fresh and welcoming living spaces across a vibrant 4 bedroom design, perfect for younger families starting out, those who enjoy their leisure time or wise investors looking for an easy care option with generous returns.
Crisp floating floors flow effortlessly throughout the living spaces, where a generous living room adjacent the entry provides that valuable 2nd space in which to relax. Step on through to an extended family/dining/kitchen, offering a bright living space with abundant natural light.
Create culinary masterpieces as you stay in touch with the family activities. Stone look bench tops, crisp white cabinetry, tiled splashback’s, double sink, modern appliances and a generous breakfast bar combine to offer a functional and free-flowing kitchen.
All 4 bedrooms are double bed capable, all with fresh new carpets and window treatments. A bright main bathroom offers bath and separate shower, with an adjacent laundry providing access to the outdoors.
An easy care, low maintenance rear yard has a generous verandah area, perfect for your outdoor entertaining requirements, plus there is a large carport with potential to house up to 3 cars undercover.
Split system and wall air-conditioners will ensure a constant year-round temperature, while 22 solar panels, producing 6.6kw, will ensure the energy bills remain within your budget.
* 2010 Constructed and since upgraded home
* Spacious open plan design with 2 separate living areas
* Generous low maintenance allotment
* Freshly painted with new floor coverings throughout
* Generous living room adjacent the entrance, with split system air conditioner
* Large open plan family/dining/kitchen crisp floating floorboards
* Kitchen offering stone look bench tops, crisp white cabinetry, tiled splashback’s, double sink, modern appliances and a generous breakfast bar
* Carport space for up to 3 cars, plus outdoor living verandah
* Full main bathroom with a bright appealing essence
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access
* 22 solar panels delivering 6.6kw
Quietly located in a peaceful cul-de-sac amongst other quality homes. The River Torrens Linear Reserve is a short walk away, providing the ideal setting for your daily exercise and relaxation. Local schools include Dernancourt, Highbury and Athelstone Primary Schools along with Paradise Primary, Dernancourt Kindergarten, Charles Campbell College and St Ignatius College. Dernancourt Shopping Centre and Newton Plaza will provide for your grocery needs, with Tea Tree Plaza just up the Road for your fashion and lifestyle requirements.
This is a rare release a fantastic location, be sure to inspect, be ready to be impressed!
36 Bristol Crescent