37 Baroona Street POORAKA
Perfectly located on a peaceful corner allotment, this solid brick home offers either 3 or 4 bedrooms plus study and separate lounge across an expansive layout. The master bedroom has built-in wall to wall mirror robes with bedrooms 2 & 3, both of a good size also having mirror robes. Bedroom 4 is located near the entry hall and could be utilised as a formal lounge or theatre room should the fourth bedroom option not be required. A study near bedrooms 2 & 3 offers an extra lifestyle space that boasts sliding glass doors opening out to the verandah.
Floating floors flow throughout all the main living areas creating a welcoming contrast with the neutral colour scheme. A spacious kitchen with eat-in facility, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, crisp and clean benchtops and a skylight overhead is adjacent a large family /dining room, both rooms offering down lighting for a relaxing ambience.
These two areas combine into a great interactive social hub, the casual living zone of the home. Both rooms offer sliding door access to verandah, perfect for entertaining family and friends outdoors.
A stunning bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles is a bright room that has a pleasant atmosphere. A walk through laundry with external access door has been refurbished and keeps with the style of the home.
A solid brick double garage is easily accessed from the side street, offering secure parking for two vehicles. A drive through option has a roller door at the rear. There is additional off street parking for two more vehicles at the front of the home.
* Solid brick family home on corner allotment
* 3 or 4 bedrooms plus study
* 1 or 2 living areas (depending on bedroom requirements)
* Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 with built-in mirror robes
* Bedroom 4 / lounge / theatre room of good proportion
* Study with sliding door external access
* Upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, eat in facility and external access
* Large lounge / dining down lighting, wall heater and external access door
* Shining bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Bright and crisp laundry with external access door
* Double garage with roller doors plus side street access
* Room for two more vehicles to park off street
* Large verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
* Floating floors throughout the main living areas
* Crimsafe security door to the main entrance
* Security roller shutters to street facing windows
* Evaporative ducted air conditioning throughout
* Gas heater to main living room
* LED down lights throughout
* Quality venetian blinds to main windows
* Large and secure rear yard
Perfectly positioned in a family friendly area amongst parks and reserves. Pooraka Oval, Rowe Park the State Sports Centre and the Dry Creek Linear Reserve are within easy reach for your sport and recreational pursuits. Public transport is close at hand on Montague and Bridge Roads. Local schools include Pooraka Primary, Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary and Valley View Secondary School, with UNI SA Mason Lakes Campus also in the local area. Take your pick of Mawson Lakes Shopping Centre or Ingle Farm Shopping Centre for your weekly groceries plus the Gepps Cross Homemaker Centre with its specialty shopping and weekly markets providing an excellent family friendly shopping experience.
37 Baroona Street, Pooraka