38 Beaven Avenue BROADVIEW
Constructed in the 60s, this solid brick home is sited on a generous traditional block of approximately 706m², and now presents a two-fold opportunity for the modern purchaser. Lovers of large allotment living will be keen to purchase and enjoy the wide open spaces, while developers with a keen eye for valuable land may wish to purchase, demolish and subdivide. (STCC).
Home offers a vibrant contemporary decor that flows effortlessly across a generous 7 main room design. Polished timber floors, fresh neutral tones and high ceilings add a vibrant flavour. The home offers 2 generous living rooms plus separate dining and adjacent kitchen, along with 3 bedrooms.
Relax in a large open living room with feature face brick and original mantle, offering a brief glimpse into the decor of the past. Step on through to a spacious dining room and adjacent kitchen. The kitchen is bright and comfortable featuring country style cabinetry, stainless steel splashback’s and appliances, glass cooktop, double sink and generous cupboard space.
A 2nd living room towards the rear of the home provides, the perfect casual area for your daily relaxation. Step outdoors and entertaining alfresco style under a full width rear verandah.
The home offers 3 generous bedrooms, all with polished timber floors and built-in robes. A bright main bathroom has been stylishly upgraded and features a claw foot bath and modern fittings.
Throw a hose in the concrete swimming pool and get ready for family summer fun. There is so much space across a large rear yard complete with 2nd verandah, two-car carport with panel lift door and a solid brick garage/workshop.
Delightfully presented and ready for family living, or explore the potential of the allotment.
* Traditional solid brick home on generous 706m² allotment approx
* Polished timber floors and neutral tones to the main living room
* Dining room adjacent kitchen and living room
* Spacious kitchen features country style cabinetry, stainless steel splashback’s and appliances, glass cooktop, double sink and generous cupboard space
* 2nd living room/family room
* 3 generous bedrooms, all with polished timber floors built-in robes
* Upgraded main bathroom with stunning claw foot bath
* Full width rear verandah
* Large rear yard with lawn and patio areas
* Swimming pool in need of maintenance
* Solid brick garage/workshop
* Two-car carport with auto panel lift door
* 6 panel solar system
* Ideal family home on large allotment
* Potential to demolish and subdivide (STCC)
Located conveniently close to all desirable amenities in a vibrant family friendly area. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements.
Nearby unzoned local schools are Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary & Hampstead Primary, while the local zoned high school is Roma Mitchell Secondary College. Prestigious private schools in the area include Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Heritage College & Cedar College.
This property presents a great entry level opportunity for large allotment living.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
38 Beaven Avenue