39 Dumfries Avenue NORTHFIELD
Constructed in 2005, and now with fresh contemporary upgrades, this stylish courtyard home is sited on a generous 412m allotment where clever design and attention to detail have provided a stunning 3 bedroom, 2 living area residence with ample outdoor space for busy active families to engage and grow.
Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights create an air of sophistication that flows through the living areas with a stylish contemporary ambience. Enjoy the benefits of modern design with a combined living/dining/kitchen, offering ample space for even the largest families to relax and enjoy.
Cook your family meals in a wonderful and large upgraded kitchen offering fresh white cabinetry, wide breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, wide sink with Pura Tap, generous corner pantry and custom tiled splashbacks.
A 2nd living space is conveniently adjacent the main casual area, perfect as a formal lounge or more useful as a television room or retreat.
The fun begins outdoors where a spacious paved terrace combines with a generous gabled pergola to offer a vibrant alfresco entertaining portico, ideal for entertaining outdoors all year round. A manicured rear yard provides ample space for the kids to play and the lovers of the garden to tinker. There is even a generous workshop area, ideal for the hobbyist, tradesmen or collector, boasting 3-phase power.
All 3 bedrooms are generously proportioned, all offering fresh quality carpets, ceiling fans and robe amenities. The master bedroom offers a bright ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe, while bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes.
A clever 3 way bathroom design with open vanity will cater for both residents and guests, while a bright and spacious laundry with exterior access offers valuable utility space. A useful 1.5 car garage offers auto panel lift door, interior access to the home and plenty of space for a small workshop or storage, plus off street parking for a further 2 vehicles.
A great home, perfect for the growing family, ideal for those who enjoy an active and engaging lifestyle!
* 2005 constructed, courtyard home on generous 412m allotment
* Crisp floating floors, neutral tones and LED downlights
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with fresh carpets, ceiling fans and robe amenities
* Bedroom 1 with walk in robe and en suite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Spacious L-shaped open plan living/dining with kitchen overlooking
* Large kitchen offering fresh white cabinetry, wide breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, wide sink with Pura Tap, generous corner pantry and custom tiled splashbacks
* Lounge/retreat providing that valuable 2nd living space
* Gabled pergola over stylish terraced patio
* Fully landscaped, paved and decked rear yard
* Handy workshop with 3-phase power
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* 1.5 size garage with auto panel lift door plus 2 additional parking spaces
* Clever three-way main bathroom with open vanity
* Spacious laundry with exterior access door
* Subsurface irrigation to the rear lawn
* Alarm system installed
* 8 ft ceilings
Perfectly located amongst the recreational parks and reserves of the Northfield / Northgate area. Local open spaces include Northgate Community and Sports Club, (Just around the corner), Northgate Common, LJ Lewis Reserve and Edward Smith Reserve.
Local schools include Northfield Primary, St Martins Primary, Heritage College and Cedar College plus TAFE SA Gilles Plains. Caf’s, eateries and recreational spaces in Lightsview are only moments away. Quality grocery shopping at Northgate Plaza is just down the road, along with the weekly Gepps Cross Farmers Market. Public transport to and from the city is nearby on Grand Junction Road and Hampstead Road.
A wonderful upgrade from your first home, terrific downscale on easy care allotment or a great investment property with low maintenance and rewarding returns.
39 Dumfries Avenue