39 Greengate Close NORTHGATE
Nestled in a superb and secluded location accessed only by local traffic, literally over the road from a park and only a short walk from the local shopping centre, this gorgeous three-bedroom townhouse ticks all the boxs.
An attractive rendered facade complete with quoins gives way to a ground level offering a great size family room separated from an even larger, open plan living and dining area at the rear of the home. The large open plan area is overlooked by a superb kitchen with plentiful bench and cupboard space and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop. Gorgeous timber floorboards stretch throughout the main traffic and living areas and the lower level is serviced by a valuable second toilet and vanity while the laundry offers plenty of space to work complete with built-in cupboard and direct access to the rear yard.
Indoors blends seamlessly with the outside as sliding doors allow access from the living space to the generous rear yard and the fantastic paved undercover entertaining area beneath a pitched pergola.
The property offers a secure single carport with roller door, which also links up with the pitched pergola providing the potential for more undercover parking if needed.
There is plenty of additional room outside as well, with a sizeable paved area forming part of the beautifully landscaped rear yard including a generous lawn area that the pets or little ones will love.
Upstairs three bedrooms are on offer and are all a great size. The master bedroom is almost a double in size and offers direct access to the main bathroom, walk-in robe and private balcony. Bedrooms two and three both feature built-in robes and a linen press is also located upstairs to make sure there is a place for everything. The main bathroom is decorated in soothing neutral tones and is fully featured; comprising bath, shower and vanity with a separate toilet for convenience
– Attractive rendered facade with quoins and low maintenance front yard
– Superb location opposite park and only a short walk from shops and transport
– Gorgeous timber boards throughout living and main traffic areas
– Separate second living area at front of home
– Large open plan family and dining area with sliding door access to outdoor entertaining and rear yard
– Great size kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and plenty of cupboard and bench space
– Second toilet and vanity downstairs
– Paved undercover entertaining area beneath pitched pergola
– Single lock-up carport with drive-through access to undercover entertaining
– Great size, fully landscaped rear yard complete with lawned area for pets or kids
– Main bedroom features private balcony, walk-in robe and direct access to main bathroom
– Bedrooms two and three both feature built-in robes.
– Laundry with built-in cupboard and direct access outside
– Only 10km approx. from the city!