3A Bunbury Terrace VALLEY VIEW
Get ready for extravagant easy care living with this 2016, Fairmont Homes constructed low maintenance courtyard home. Sited on a generous 359m allotment, the home offers high-quality fixtures and fittings flowing across a generous 3 bedroom, 2 living room design, where the emphasis is on style, sophistication and contemporary appeal.
Stunning porcelain tiles, a fresh neutral decor and LED downlights greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the living areas with a dignified elegance, enhanced by quality custom-designed window treatments and abundant natural light. A bright living room adjacent to the entrance provides that valuable 2nd or formal living space, while a combined dining/family/kitchen offers a great open plan area for your daily lifestyle.
Cook your daily meals while you entertain in this unique L-shaped layout with kitchen overlooking. Composite stone benchtops, island breakfast bar, pendant lighting, massive walk-in pantry and custom tiled and window splashbacks combine with Fisher & Paykel appliances and crisp grey cabinetry to create a salubrious cooking environment.
Step outdoors and relax on a generous alfresco portico, constructed under the main roof and overlooking a generous lawn covered rear courtyard where neighbouring mature trees offer a botanical outlook.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous proportion, all with fresh quality carpets. The master bedroom boasts a bright ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe, while bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe with mirror panel doors.
A spacious main bathroom offers a deep relaxing bath, while both bathrooms provide hand bidets. A tidy walk-through laundry with exterior access completes the wet areas.
Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning with smartphone capability will ensure your year-round comfort, while a spacious double garage with automatic panel lift door easily accommodates the family vehicles and some extra storage.
An appealing and vibrant offering, perfect the refined purchaser looking for an easy-care lifestyle and low maintenance upkeep.
* 2016 constructed, Fairmont Homes, low maintenance, courtyard home
* Stylish and stunning fixtures and fittings throughout
* Porcelain tiles, neutral decor and LED downlights to the living areas
* Generous formal lounge adjacent the entry hall
* Clever open-plan combined, L-shaped, dining/family with kitchen overlooking
* Spacious kitchen boasting crisp grey cabinetry, composite stone benchtops, island breakfast bar, pendant lighting, massive walk-in pantry, custom tiled and window splashbacks and quality Fisher & Paykel appliances
* Vibrant alfresco portico constructed under the main roof (gas point plumbed)
* 3000-litre rainwater tank
* Low maintenance lawn covered rear yard with neighbouring mature trees
* 3 bedrooms, all of the good proportion, all with fresh quality carpets and LED downlights
* Master bedroom with bright ensuite bathroom, (rail and range shower), plus walk-in robe
* Bedroom 2 with a built-in robe (mirror panel doors)
* Main bathroom with separate bath & spacious shower alcove
* Both bathrooms with hand bidets
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with smartphone capability
* Spacious double garage with automatic panel lift door
* 2 tone timber look doors with quality handles
* Great location only 20 minutes to the city via public transport
* 3 minutes to Ingle Farm Shopping centre by car.
Local schools include Ingle Farm & Para Vista Primary, Modbury West School, St Pauls College & Valley View Secondary School. The Dry Creek Linear Park Wetlands, Dunkley Green & Farrington Green Reserves make ideal places for exercise or a casual stroll. The O’bahn Busway is close by for quality public transport to the city, and the bus route on Wright Road is within walking distance. Tea Tree Plaza will provide world-class shopping facilities for your designer and specialty shopping and Ingle Farm or Valley View Shopping Centres will cater for your weekly grocery shopping.
3A Bunbury Terrace