3A Treweck Avenue HILLCREST
Enjoy the comfort of contemporary low maintenance living of this 2007 constructed Weeks and Macklin courtyard home, offering appealing indoor and outdoor living areas across a free-flowing open plan design, perfect for the younger family starting out, a great downscale for the middle-aged purchaser or a terrific investment property with the promise of generous rental returns.
Fresh floating floors and a crisp neutral decor greet us as we enter and meander throughout the home to a generous combined open plan kitchen family and dining room. Cook as you socialise with this unique design affording the chef a full view over the living areas through to the outdoors beyond. A new stainless steel oven and glass cooktop combine with a fabulous island breakfast bar, generous pantry and double sink to provide the most modern of amenities.
Built-in cupboards to the family room add a stylish sophistication while ceiling fans, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and a slow combustion heater moderate the temperature. Sliding doors open to allow direct access to a full width, paved pergola, complete with gabled roof rising to 3.2m. A variety of fruit trees in and adjacent low maintenance garden bed, add a verdant outlook to this stylish outdoor living area.
A second living area is a desirable inclusion, with the original single garage being converted to a spacious family room with sliding glass door to the driveway. Work from home or simply enjoy the extra living space that this desirable improvement offers.
The home boasts three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and brand-new carpets. The master bedroom offers a bright bay window, ensuite bathroom and walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of double proportion and both offer built-in robes.
A clever three way bathroom offers amenities for both residents and guests, while a bright walk-through laundry completes the interior.
All set on a generous 306m allotment that will provide ample space to live, laugh and grow, this one certainly is a feature packed offering!
* 2007 constructed, steel framed, courtyard home on generous 306m allotment
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, new carpets and robe amenities
* Master bedroom with large bay window, ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
* Kitchen overlooks dining and living, offering a new stainless steel oven & glass cooktop, island breakfast bar, generous pantry and double sink
* Living/dining with two ceiling fans, combustion heater and built-in cabinetry
* Generous paved patio/pergola with gabled roof rising to 3.2m
* Easy care rear yard with fruit trees including lemon, orange, apple and peach
* Original garage converted to 2nd living room, complete with ceiling fan and sliding door to front of house, perfect for those who wish to work from home
* Automatic security roller shutters to the street facing windows
* Clever three way bathroom design with separate vanity, toilet and bath area
* Bright walk-through laundry with exterior access door
* TV brackets to bedroom 1, living & family room
* Automatic irrigation system in place
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Quality downlights to the living spaces
* Quality holland blinds throughout
* Deadlock aluminium windows
Perfectly located amongst other similar homes and with Delhi Reserve and playground just around the corner. Hillcrest Primary, Gilles Plains Primary, Cedar College and Heritage College are all in the local neighbourhood as is the North East Community Children’s Centre, Windsor Gardens Secondary College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains Campus. Northgate Plaza & Gilles Plains Shopping Centre will both provide a modern shopping experience for your weekly grocery requirements. Public transport is a short walk to North East Road, or catch the Obahn to the City or Tea Tree Plaza from the Paradise Interchange. 8km to CBD.
A modern low maintenance residence that is bound to appeal. Inspection will impress!
3a Treweck Avenue