4/ 1198 North East Road ST AGNES
Get ready to be impressed with this simply outstanding double story home, located in a fabulous naturalistic setting at the rear of a peaceful group. Enjoy the sounds of abundant birdlife as you recline in the splendour that this upgraded modern home provides.
A stunning open plan design greets us as we enter. 600mm 600mm porcelain tiles, fresh neutral tones, quality downlights, 2.7m ceilings and abundant natural light combine to offer a vibrant living space with a fresh modern appeal.
A spacious kitchen overlooks, providing both a social hub and cooking zone. Stainless steel Euro appliances, generous cupboard and pantry space with soft close drawers, double sink with Pura Tap, wide breakfast bar with stone look benchtops, tiled splashback’s and generous pantry space combine to offer a fresh and vibrant kitchen.
Step outdoors and enjoy alfresco living under a generous verandah covered paved patio area with a botanic outlook over mature trees and plants. Relish in the sounds of nature as you relax in style. A large garden and synthetic lawn courtyard will provide ample space for the kids to run and play while offering an easy care option.
Upstairs provides 3 bedrooms, all with fresh quality carpets and robe amenities. The master bedroom boasts a generous walk in robe and modern ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both double bed capable and both offer built-in robes. A sparkling full main bathroom also offers a deep relaxing bath, plus there is a handy study nook for the computer.
A single garage with automatic roller door will accommodate the family car plus there’s extra parking available for a 2nd vehicle.
If you’re looking to move in straightaway or invest and rent, this one certainly provides a low maintenance option with ongoing easy care.
* Surprisingly spacious double story home in fabulous naturalistic setting
* Vibrant contemporary appeal across an open plan design
* 600mm 600mm porcelain tiles, fresh neutral tones, quality downlights, 2.7m ceilings and abundant natural light
* Generous living/dining room with spacious kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen offering Stainless steel Euro appliances, generous cupboard and pantry space with soft close drawers, double sink with Pura Tap, wide breakfast bar with stone look benchtops, tiled splashback’s and generous pantry space
* Large verandah covered paved patio with verdant botanic views
* Large low maintenance yard with synthetic lawn, garden area and mature trees
* 3 Bedrooms, all with fresh quality carpets and robe amenities
* Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and modern ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Handy study nook with data point
* Balcony overlooking the group
* Single garage with automatic roller door, plus extra car park space
* Gutter guard to the home and verandah
* Magnetite double glazing to the upstairs front windows
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Rainwater tank
* Tool shed
* Instant gas hot water service
What a wonderful location within easy reach of all desirable amenities. St Agnes Shopping Centre is within easy walking distance, plus Tea Tree Plaza is just down the road, providing a world class shopping experience along with express Obahn Busway transport to the city. There is a host of local schools available, Modbury High School, Ardtornish Primary School, St Agnes, Ridgehaven, Redwood Park and Modbury South Primary Schools all in the local area. The St Agnes Recreation Area and the Modbury Sports and Community Club will provide valuable exercise and recreational venues along with numerous other parks and reserves in the local area.
Be sure to inspect this one! A rare jewel indeed!
4/1198 North East Road