4/ 67 Conyngham Street GLENSIDE
Established gardens give this two storey red brick townhouse a certain ambient appeal. Located in a quiet group on the city fringe, this tidy townhouse offers an enviable lifestyle for the live-in purchaser or a great investment for an astute investor.
A welcoming formal lounge with downlights and large picture windows greets us upon entering, a great formal room, currently disposed as a dining area. An L shaped kitchen / casual living zone is next on offer. The kitchen with modern appliances, stained glass windows and raised bar, overlooks a good sized casual living zone.
Sliding glass doors lead to a great outdoor living pergola and paved courtyard. Entertain friends and family in style in this fantastic outdoor area, beautifully framed with large established trees behind, and verdant garden beds. A single carport with auto roller door plus a tool shed, complete a neat and tidy yard. A walk through laundry also has external access plus a guest toilet adjacent.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 has a walk-in robe and ceiling fan, plus direct access to the family bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of good proportion and both offer built-in robes. The upstairs bathroom has a bath plus separate shower alcove with white, bright tiles adding a crisp appeal. A separate toilet completes the first floor layout.
* Fantastic quiet city fringe location
* Two story red brick townhouse
* Established gardens and landscaping
* 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ceiling fan, plus direct bathroom access
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Family bathroom with bath and separate shower alcove
* Entrance to formal lounge / dining
* Casual living / dining with kitchen alcove
* Kitchen with modern appliances, stained glass windows and raised bar
* Downlights throughout the living areas
* Walk through laundry with toilet adjacent
* Outdoor living pergola & patio
* Single carport with automatic roller door
* Off street parking for one other vehicle
* Tool shed
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Monitored and zoned security system
Quietly located on the inner city fringe with access to all facilities. Glenunga Reserve and the Adelaide Parkland belt will provide ample open space for your sport and recreational needs. Frewville Supermarket is just down the road for your daily requirements Adelaide CBD will provide for all consumer needs. Local schools include Parkside Primary, St Raphael’s, Linden Park Primary, Rose Park Primary, Glenunga International High School and Seymour College.
A rare opportunity to purchase a quality townhouse in a fantastic city fringe suburb. Be sure to inspect this one!