4 Bovey Street HAMPSTEAD GARDENS
Solid Brick Home – Extensive Shedding
Sited on a quiet street amongst other similar homes, this solid brick family home on approximately 800m2 block, offers the room to move now and to grow later that young families require, with the bonus of extensive car-porting and shedding that will appeal to tradesmen, car enthusiasts and those who require some “man space” for their hobbies.
High lock-up front fencing will provide the secure peace of mind for your valuable items and lifestyle while adding an attractive street appeal that welcomes us into the home. Polished timber floors flow throughout the main home enhancing the living spaces with a crisp ambience. An L shaped living and dining has the kitchen adjacent in a semi open plan design. The kitchen is neat and functional with plenty of cupboard space, modern appliances, tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap and a window overlooking the rear yard.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with polished timber floors, the master and bed 2 both offer built-in robes with bedroom 2 having a ceiling fan. A fully upgraded bathroom provides bright modern amenities, servicing all bedrooms plus guests. A solid brick extension offers a large games or family room with an adjacent sliding door to the rear verandah, the perfect indoor and outdoor entertaining setup.
Cook up a barbeque while the kids play on the large lawn covered manicured allotment or just relax on the rear verandah and enjoy the space.
A long 3 car lockup carport with automatic roller door access provides entry to a massive 9m x 9m wide span garage and workshop, allowing up to 9 vehicles to be parked securely undercover. 3 Phase power and bright fluorescent lighting provide the necessary services to accommodate a range of different hobbies and uses.
* Solid brick, 3 bedroom home
* Extensive secure car-porting and shedding
* Polished timber floors throughout the main home body
* L shaped living / dining with kitchen adjacent
* Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, modern appliances, tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap and a window overlooking the rear yard
* Upgraded and renovated main bathroom
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
* Large solid brick family / games room extension
* Wide rear verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
* Huge rear yard with manicure lawns and garden beds
* Long 3 car carport with automatic roller door
* Huge 9m x 9m wide span garage with fluorescent lighting and 3 phase power
* Heaters to the family and living rooms
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
Ideally located in a pleasant tree lined street and within close proximity to parks and reserves including Klemzig Reserve with Gaza Sports and Community Club, playgrounds and public open space, perfect for your daily exercise and leisure. Public transport is close by on North East Road, just a casual stroll away. Vale Park Primary, Hampstead Primary and Klemzig Primary Schools are all quality education facilities, all within easy reach of the property, with local shopping available at Greenacres Shopping Centre and the new Walkerville Shopping Centre.
This property will attract the attention of those who enjoy their space. A great opportunity to secure a quality solid brick home, with extensive shedding on a large traditional allotment.