4 Cameron Court REDWOOD PARK
Affordable Home Entertainer – Ready to Enjoy
Ripe and ready to move in and enjoy, with all the hard work done, this spacious family home, sited on a generous 610m allotment, offers the perfect housing solution for active growing families who demand their space. With contemporary upgrades to the original floorplan, the home offers formal, casual, indoor and outdoor living spaces across a stylish 3 bedroom design where the emphasis is on home entertainment and ease of lifestyle.
Freshly painted throughout with contemporary floor coverings and LED downlights to the living areas, the home comes well credentialed for comfortable family living. Generous formal living and dining rooms combine with spacious casual zones to provide a multifunctional layout that will appeal to all lifestyles and furniture types.
A solid timber kitchen overlooks a generous casual dining area where a corner window offers views over the local neighbourhood to the hills beyond. Tasmanian oak cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, generous pantry, backlit display cupboards and a raised breakfast bar combine to offer a stylish, creative and spacious kitchen.
Step outdoors and enjoy alfresco living under an elevated, gabled pergola. Shade blinds and ceiling fan will ensure year-round usage as you sit back and enjoy the views over the local neighbourhood. The teenagers can find some spare space in a lower level games room, the perfect spot for the billiard table and a great man cave.
All 3 bedrooms offer fresh quality carpets and built-in robes, while ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating ensure comfortable year-round living environment. Separate bathroom, toilet and laundry provide fresh and modern wet areas while a generous 2 car garage with auto panel lift door will securely accommodate the family cars and provide that extra valuable storage space.
All set on a delightful, fully landscaped allotment with room for children to play and pets to roam, this one is a rare offering that will ideally suit younger active families and wise investors.
* 3 bedroom home (circa 1984), located in quiet cul-de-sac
* Freshly painted and fully modernised, sited on a generous 610m allotment
* Large formal lounge and adjacent dining rooms with fresh quality carpets
* Spacious tiled family room
* Generous kitchen/casual dining with views over the local neighbourhood to the hills beyond
* Kitchen comprising of Tasmanian oak cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, generous pantry, backlit display cupboards and a raised breakfast bar
* Elevated, paved and gabled pergola with views over local neighbourhood to the hills beyond
* Pergola with ceiling fan and shade blinds
* Spacious games room/man cave
* 3 generous bedrooms all with built-in robes and quality carpets
* Bright and modern wet areas include separate bathroom, toilet and laundry
* 2 car garage with auto panel lift door, plus additional storage area
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Ducted gas heating
* Alarm system installed
Quietly located on a traditional allotment in a quiet no through road, cul-de-sac. Redwood Park Primary, Banksia Park Kindergarten, Primary and International High Schools are quite close by along with Tea Tree Gully, Ridgehaven and Fairview Park Primary Schools.
Tea Tree Gully Golf Club is only a few minutes down the street, along with the Tea Tree Gully Sports Complex, hosting football, cricket, tennis, netball, athletics and gymnastics. Fairview Park Shopping Centre is close by for your daily needs, along with Golden Grove Village and Tea Tree Plaza offering a world class shopping experience for your other consumer requirements.
Don’t hesitate, be sure to put this one on your “must see” list.
4 Cameron Court