4 Cityside Drive NORTHGATE
*** To arrange a private viewing, please contact Denise Bateman on 0437541133 ***
*** Available Now- ***
A modern lifestyle awaits the lucky resident of this tremendous home. A wide gallery style porcelain tiled entrance hall creates an immediate sense of space as we enter the home. First stop, a shimmering kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboard space which overlooks the casual dining area. Prepare meals in comfort while keeping an eye on the family with this space conscious design.
Spacious lounge which opens out to the courtyard, a comfortable place to soak up the sun. A double garage with automatic panel lift doors provides vehicle accommodation via side access entry.
There are 3 bedrooms plus a study nook on the upper level. The master bedroom has built-in robes and a generous ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has built in robes & both are serviced by a light and bright full bathroom.
At the top of the stairs is access to your private balcony, the perfect place to wind down while overlooking the activity on the boulevard.
At a glance:
* Very spacious and well-structured floor-plan
* Gallery style entrance hall
* Sliding doors open to lawned courtyard
* 3 bedroom home, plus study nook
* Master bedroom with built-in robes & ensuite
* Full bathroom
* Glimmering kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dining area
* Plenty of storage
* Separate laundry plus guest powder room
* Double secure garage with auto panel lift doors and rear access
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Bus routes to the city are within easy reach
* Great community feel with Sunday markets at the end of the street
* Located within 10kms of the city
Perfectly located in the Lightsview development and sited amongst other quality homes, with Northgate Village Shopping Centre a short stroll along the boulevard. For your exercise or evening walk you can select from the many parks and reserves that modern Northgate has to offer. Quality schools including Heritage College and Cedar College are at your doorstep and Hillcrest Primary School is just down the road. Public transport to the city and others is also right at hand.