4 Gill Court HOPE VALLEY
Discretely located in a quiet no through road cul-de-sac and nestled amongst other quality family homes, this fully upgraded and renovated brick veneer residence offers a fabulous start-up opportunity for younger buyers or a great investment opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs.
Tradies, car enthusiasts, hobbyists and collectors will love the 670m allotment and the generous, secure shedding and workshop space available, while younger families will certainly enjoy the fully upgraded renovations and spacious low maintenance outdoor living areas.
Enjoy distant hills views from your living room, where natural light gently infuses through large picture windows. A ceiling fan overhead will moderate the temperature while a combustion heater ensures a comfortable winter.
Step one through to a large combined family/dining/kitchen where crisp porcelain tiles, fresh neutral tones, LED downlights and modern ceiling fans create a refreshing ambience with a bright contemporary appeal.
Cook the daily meals in style while you socialise and engage with modern upgraded amenities including stone look bench tops, island breakfast bar, double sink, modern appliances, heaps of pantry cupboard space plus pendant lighting overhead.
The home offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all of generous double proportion. The master bedroom boasts dual ceiling fans, split system air conditioner, built-in robes with mirror doors and a refreshing, modern en suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both offer built-in robes and ceiling fans with bedroom 2 providing a split system air conditioner.
Enjoy outdoor entertaining under a large bespoke pergola overlooking a generous rear yard. Caf blinds to the weather vulnerable sides will ensure year-round usability. A double carport with automatic panel lift door will securely accommodate the family cars while a generous workshop/shed is a great space for hobbyists or collectors.
All nestled on a spacious elevated allotment in a quiet no through road with easy access to all available amenities. Your inspection will certainly impress!
* Fully upgraded, renovated and revitalised home on generous 670m allotment
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of generous double proportion
* Master bedroom with dual ceiling fans, split system air conditioner, built-in robe and en suite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with fresh quality carpets, ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Two generous living areas
* Generous living room with ceiling fan and combustion heater
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Open plan kitchen/family/dining with split system air conditioner, ceiling fans, porcelain tiles, LED downlights and bright neutral tones
* Stunning modern kitchen featuring stone look bench tops, island breakfast bar, double sink, modern appliances, heaps of pantry cupboard space plus pendant lighting overhead
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus adjacent toilet
* Massive laundry with ample cupboard space and exterior access
* Bespoke pergola with caf blinds to the weather vulnerable sides
* Generous rear yard with easy care synthetic lawns
* Double carport with auto panel lift door
* Generous workshop/shed
* 20 solar panels with 6.5kw of energy for reduced power bills
* Desirable elevated allotment in no through road cul-de-sac
* Great opportunity for home buyers or investors
Perfectly located within one of Adelaide’s safest suburbs surround by quality family homes and within easy reach of desirable amenities. Tea Tree Plaza is only 500m away for world class shopping, along with Modbury Hospital, Bunnings Hardware and the Tea Tree Plaza O’bahn Busway Interchange providing express transport to the city.
Local schools include Modbury High School, Torrens Valley Christian School, Highbury Primary, Modbury West & Modbury Special School.
A great upgraded home – Large allotment – Just add family!