4 Gray Street HILLCREST
Welcome to this brick and rendered family home. Comprising of 4 large bedrooms, all with built in robes and big enough to accommodate double beds. The master bedroom has its own ensuite and walk-in robe.
The cleverly designed floorplan has all the living areas to one side of the home, making maximum use of space. From the entrance hall follow the porcelain tiled floors through to a large formal dining / lounge. Should your family not use the traditional formal rooms, then this room could become a theatre or games room.
This beautiful home effortlessly flows on to the kitchen, overlooking a living / meals room of generous proportion. Fitted with quality appliances and boasting a corner pantry, this cooking area is large enough to comfortably accommodate several people without crowding.
From the living / meals area a sliding glass door gives us easy access to the outdoor living pergola. Raised above the height of the large backyard, it’s the perfect place to entertain friends while watching the children play.
* 4 large bedrooms
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home
* Extra wide single garage with automatic panel lift door
* Clean, sharp neutral colour palette
* Large kitchen with quality appliances
* 3 way bathroom
* Large formal room currently utilised as dining
* Large casual living room with access to alfresco area
* Porcelain tiles throughout the living areas
* 2.8m ceilings
Situated close to a linear park and a short drive to Northgate Village Shopping Centre and all the modern conveniences that Lightsview has to offer. Hillcrest Primary, Cedar College and St. Martins Parish Primary Schools are nearby. This well designed modern family home will react well to a little TLC. An opportunity exists here to purchase and move in, then do the minor amendments at your leisure. Ideal for the larger or growing family or those who like their space.