4 Percy Street PROSPECT
** Please Contact Paul on 0422 936 645 for an inspection **
Delightfully nestled on a pleasant tree-lined street and sited amongst other similar family homes, this timeless character villa has been upgraded and renovated to offer appealing and spacious living areas flowing across a unique design of 5 main rooms where the emphasis is on quality and comfort.
A vibrant mixture of contemporary and classic styling provides spacious and bright living areas with classic character fixtures from the past including 3.1m high ceilings, ornate cornices and ceiling roses, high timber skirtings and timber floorboards, decorative archway and subtle stained-glass windows.
A bright open plan living room with gas wood look’ burner and bay window will allow natural light gently infuses with a soothing warmth, while an adjacent custom-designed kitchen provides a stylish area for your daily meal preparation.
Solid timber cabinetry and bench tops featuring Baltic pine, Red gum and Cedar, modern stainless steel appliances, copper recessed sink, integrated drawer fridge/freezer, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry all combine to offer a stylish bespoke kitchen layout.
The home boasts 3 spacious, double sized bedrooms. Bedrooms 1 & 2 boast timber floorboards, ceiling fans and open fireplaces. A fully upgraded main bathroom boasts floor to ceiling tiles with feature wall, frameless shower screen, rail & overhead shower, stone vanity and washing machine space.
Step outdoors and relax alfresco style under a full width rear verandah overlooking a massive backyard where established lawn and garden areas feature. A 3 car drive-through carport with auto roller door will provide everyday parking for the family vehicles, plus there is a massive air conditioned and heated garage/workshop at the rear of the property ideal for tradies, hobbyists and collectors. An adjacent studio provides an excellent work from home area or a great space to relax in private.
A wonderful custom renovated home with a sleek contemporary ambience that is bound to appeal.
* Fully renovated and upgraded double fronted Villa
* Spacious open plan living/dining room with custom-designed kitchen adjacent
* Bright living room with bay window, ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and gas heater
* Kitchen features solid timber cabinetry and bench tops, Baltic pine, Red gum and Cedar, modern stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and drawer fridge/freezer, copper recessed sink, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
* All 3 bedrooms of good proportion
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with ceiling fans, timber floorboards and fireplaces
* Full width rear verandah overlooking lush rear yard
* 3 car drive-through carport with auto roller door
* Large garage/workshop, ideal for hobbyists, tradies & collectors
* Private studio/office adjacent garage
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning to the main home
* 12 solar panels delivering 3 kW of valuable energy-saving electricity
* Stunning upgraded bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles with feature wall, frameless shower screen, rail & overhead shower, stone vanity and washing machine space
* Handy garden shed
* 3.1 m ceilings to the main home
* Land size of 650m approx
* 5,500 litres of rainwater capacity
Peacefully located in a quiet street, set amongst other similar character homes and right next door to Percy Street Park and playground. Local zoned schools include Prospect North Primary & Enfield Primary with Adelaide High School & Adelaide Botanic High. Other un-zoned local schools include Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, and TAFE SA Regency Park, just down the road.
Public transport is nearby on Prospect Road & Regency Roads, along with the vibrant inner north restaurant and caf precinct. Quality shopping at the Churchill Centre includes Kmart, Coles and the new Costco, with Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza, Coles Prospect and Sefton Plaza at your doorstep.
4 Percy Street