4 Rowe Street PARA HILLS
Delightfully nestled in a low traffic, family friendly street within easy reach of all desirable amenities, this stylish new build offers an ideal opportunity for younger buyers moving up to quality accommodation or for middle-aged downscalers to take advantage of an easy care allotment. Keen investors will also want to take a look at this one, with generous rental returns and desirable depreciation benefits on offer, you best act quickly.
Enjoy the quality appointments that only a new build can provide, with crisp floating floors, bright neutral decor and quality LED downlights flowing throughout the living areas with a dignified contemporary ambience.
A generous open plan living/dining room offers a bright everyday casual space, while a 2nd living room/study adjacent provides a tremendous TV room or computer space. A quality kitchen overlooks both the study and the living areas, with views through to the outdoors beyond. Cook in style with stone look bench tops, double sink, island breakfast bar, huge walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, window splashback and quality cabinetry.
The home offers 3 generous sized bedrooms with quality carpets and robe amenities. The master bedroom boasts triple windows to the street, plus a generous walk in robe and a stylish ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both offer built-in robes.
Quality wet areas boast stylish contemporary fittings including semi-frameless shower screens, cantilevered vanities and stylish flat black tapware. The main bathroom also offers a deep relaxing bath.
Step outdoors and relaxed alfresco style on a verandah covered patio, nestled in a low maintenance rear yard with generous garden area and room for the kids to play in the sand pit or the potential to grass the area once you have moved in if you wish.
A double garage with automatic panel lift door and rear roller door will accommodate the family car while ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will ensure a comfortable year-round living environment.
* Recently constructed, new home with stylish contemporary fittings throughout
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of generous proportion, all with quality carpets
* Master bedroom with triple windows to the street, walk-in robe and quality en suite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Open plan living/dining room with quality built kitchen overlooking
* Study/2nd living area adjacent kitchen
* Kitchen boasting stone look bench tops, double sink, island breakfast bar, huge walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, window splashback and quality cabinetry
* Stylish wet area appointments include semi-frameless shower screens, cantilevered vanities and stylish flat black tapware
* Main bathroom with deep relaxing bath
* Separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with under bench appliance space
* Verandah covered patio, ideal for outdoor entertaining
* Tidy, low maintenance rear yard with sand pit and garden areas, with the opportunity to lay down grass should you desire.
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door, rear access roller door and interior access to the home
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Rainwater tank
* 2.7 m ceilings
* Stylish modern decor including neutral tones and floating floors
* Aluminium deadlock windows throughout
Centrally located within easy reach of all desirable urban amenities. Para Hills School is an easy walk away, with East Para School, North Ingle School and Pre School, Para Hills West Primary and Para Hills High all available. Kesters Road Child Care Centre and Liberman Kindergarten will cater for the younger family.
Quality shopping can be found just around the corner at Para Hills Shopping Centre and the Gepps Cross Lifestyle shopping Precinct further afield. The local area has many reserves and recreational parklands with local sporting and social clubs including Para Hills Soccer, Community, Bowling and Tennis Clubs.
Act fast to secure this desirable offering. A great new home and a terrific opportunity. Your inspection is essential.
4 Rowe Street