4 Slate Court WALKLEY HEIGHTS
Constructed in 2003 and situated on a manicured garden allotment of 375m2, this contemporary family home offers a great opportunity for younger purchasers buying up, middle-age down-scalers moving over and wise investors looking for generous low maintenance rental returns.
Security is paramount with roller shutters to the street-facing windows and lock-up roller door to the garage ensuring peace of mind as you relax in comfort. Fresh carpets and neutral tones flow throughout a generous open plan design where a large living area and adjacent dual bay window dining niche offer bright, light-filled area for your daily lifestyle.
A modern kitchen offers a full view to the living areas and outdoors beyond. Crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel oven, gas hot plates, generous pantry, double sink with Puratap and a breakfast bar combine to create a bright and modern kitchen bathed in natural light.
Step outdoors and relax under either of two paved verandah areas. A tiered rear yard boasts mature fruit trees including nectarine, peach and fig trees. A vegetable garden allows a spot for the creative green thumb while two rainwater tanks, tool shed and open storage area provide the amenities.
There are three bedrooms, all of good proportion, all with built-in mirror robes. A full main bathroom, separate toilet and a laundry with exterior access offer bright amenities. A single drive-through carport, drive-through garage with two roller doors and a second single carport allow off-street covered parking for up to three cars.
Six solar panels deliver 1.5kw of budget-saving electricity while reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning ensures year-round comfort.
If you’re starting up, winding down, moving over or investing for success, then inspection of this home is highly recommended!
* 2003 constructed three-bedroom home in great cul-de-sac location
* Manicured garden allotment of 375m2
* Great starter, downscale or investment property
* Neutral tones and fresh carpets throughout
* Security roller shutters to the street facing windows
* Open plan living / dining room with kitchen adjacent
* Dining area with dual bay windows
* Kitchen boasts crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel oven, gas hot plates, generous pantry, double sink with Puratap and a breakfast bar
* All three bedrooms with built-in mirror robes
* Spacious & bright bathroom, separate laundry & toilet
* Two covered verandahs, paved outdoor living spaces
* Established landscaping and vegetable garden
* Fruit trees including nectarine, peach and fig
* Two rainwater tanks
* Garden shed and adjacent shelter
* Six solar panels delivering 1.5kw
* Single carport
* Single garage with dual drive-through roller doors
* 2.4m ceilings
* Instant gas hot water service
* Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
* Alarm system installed
Beautifully positioned in a pleasant, low traffic, cul-de-sac among other similar quality homes. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. A community park and playground just around the corner will provide entertainment for the kids, and Dry Creek Linear Park, a little further afield, is a great place for exercise and recreation. Walkley Heights, Ingle Farm and Valley View shopping centres are all conveniently located close by and public transport is a one minute walk.
Don’t pass on the opportunity to purchase this desirable home in its family friendly, low traffic location. Your inspection will certainly impress!
4 Slate Court