4 York Street NORTHFIELD
For busy city dwellers and on the run executives there is nothing more comforting than coming home to your very own private sanctuary to relax and recharge.
This ultra-contemporary and super low-maintenance residence with stunning 600mm polished porcelain tiles make an immediate impression along with the appealing light neutral colour scheme, tall 2.7m ceilings and multiple downlights throughout.
The fluid layout flows freely from room to room while cleverly separating the sleeping quarters from the open plan living areas.
Three good size bedrooms all include built in robes, carpets and curtains. Centrally positioned is the generous master bedroom which has a walk in robe plus sparkling ensuite. There is also a separate versatile study or computer area.
The fabulous main bathroom boasts a luxurious spa bath and two person shower. Both bathrooms include floor to ceiling tiles, designer vanities and quality fittings.
At the rear is the big open plan living and dining area which incorporates the stunning white gourmet kitchen. It features plenty of cupboards, overhead cabinets with bulkhead to ceiling, solid quartz bench tops and stylish stainless steel appliances including a 900mm Delonghi cooker with canopy rangehood plus a dishwasher.
Wide glass sliding doors open to a fully tiled alfresco entertaining area which includes lighting, large ceiling fan and a fantastic built-in stainless steel outdoor kitchen with hooded barbecue and plumbed sink.
This overlooks the peaceful courtyard with low maintenance artificial lawn surrounded by tall hardwood privacy screens and built-in hardwood bench seating. A mesmerising waterfall with feature lights completes this tranquil outdoor space.
Off-street parking is available via a secure garage UMR with auto panel lift door plus rear roll-a-door with drive through access to a second courtyard area.
This amazing property also comes with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, 3.0m tall coffered ceilings in living area and master bedroom, a Rinnai Infinity gas HWS, poly rainwater tank, exposed aggregate concrete driveway and pathways all around plus monitored alarm system and 6.2kw solar panel system.
* Ultra-contemporary urban style residence
* Three bedrooms all with BIR
* Master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
* Versatile study/computer room
* Luxurious bathroom with spa and double shower
* Spacious and cleverly designed layout
* Big open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Stunning white gourmet’s kitchen with abundant cabinets and overheads, Solid quartz bench tops, Delonghi s/steel 900mm gourmet cooker, Stainless steel canopy rangehood and dishwasher
* Tall 2.7m ceilings throughout
* Tall 3.0m coffered ceilings in master and living
* 600mm polished porcelain tiled floors
* Carpet in bedrooms
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Secure garage with auto panel lift door with Rear roll-a-door drive thru to courtyard
* Laundry with built in cupboards
* Fully tiled alfresco entertaining area with lights and built in outdoor kitchen
* Rear courtyard with artificial lawn
* Built in hardwood bench seats
* Waterfall feature with lighting
* Poly rainwater tank
* Rinnai Infinity gas HWS
* Monitored Alarm System
* 6.2kw Solar roof mounted panel system
Outstanding location just 10km to the city and close to all amenities including shops, parks, schools, public transport and cafes. The ideal lifestyle for busy professionals, anyone wishing to downsize and lovers of leisure in general.
Perfectly located amongst the recreational parks and reserves of the Northfield / Northgate area. Local open spaces include Greenacres Football Club, Northgate Common, LJ Lewis Reserve and Edward Smith Reserve. Local schools include Northfield Primary, Heritage College and Cedar College plus TAFE SA Gilles Plains.
Weekly shopping at the modern, welcoming shopping facilities of Northgate Plaza is just down the road, along with the weekly Gepps Cross Farmers Market. Public transport to and from the city is nearby on Grand Junction Road and Hampstead Road.
4 York Street,