40 Goodall Road PARA HILLS
Perfectly positioned on a sweeping corner allotment of 690m², this tidy traditional, 1966 constructed residence presents a fabulous opportunity for both homebuyers and investors alike.
Homebuyers will relish the opportunity suit to secure a large corner allotment, with a tidy 3 bedroom home presenting a ‘move in and start living opportunity’. Relax and enjoy your new lifestyle, with the sound knowledge that your financial future has been secured by the generous block.
Investors and developers will certainly want to pursue the subdivision or potential of the corner allotment, with level, rectangular land offering a wide scope for future development.
The home offers 3 spacious bedrooms across a generous 5 main room layout. Relax in a spacious, light filled living room where a wall of windows provide an uninterrupted view over the front yard. Hard-wearing carpets and timber feature wall provide the atmosphere.
Step on through to a combined kitchen/dining room where a neat and tidy, 90’s kitchen upgrade offers tiled splashback’s, freestanding gas stove, laminate benchtops, wide sink and ample cupboard space.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous proportion, all with hard-wearing carpets and double bed capable. A bright bathroom with a separate bath and shower, a separate toilet and traditional laundry offer functional wet areas.
Outdoors features a galvanized iron garage and a single carport, plus ample room for any future outdoor improvements on the large allotment.
Security screens to all the windows will ensure your comfort and peace of mind while a gas heater and split system air conditioner to the living room provide a comfortable year-round environment.
A great opportunity for 1st home buyers, investors or developers.
* Traditional, 1966 constructed residence on a generous corner allotment
* Block size of 690m² with dual street frontage
* 3 spacious bedrooms across a generous 5 main room design
* Bright living room with wall of windows, heater and air-conditioner
* Combined kitchen/dining room with 90’s upgrade
* Kitchen boasts tiled splashback’s, freestanding gas stove, laminate benchtops, wide sink and ample cupboard space
* All 3 bedrooms of double bed capacity, with hard-wearing carpets
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Traditional laundry with exterior access
* Security screens to all windows
* Single carport
* Double galvanized iron garage
* Dual driveways
* Invest, reside or explore the re-developmental potential
Centrally located within easy reach of all desirable urban amenities. Para Hills High School is the local zoned high school. Local unzoned primary schools in the area include Para Hills West Primary, Para Hills School P-7, Keller Road Primary School, East Para Primary School and Gulfview Heights Primary School. Kesters Road Child Care Centre and Liberman Kindergarten will cater for the younger family.
Quality shopping can be found at Para Hills Shopping Centre along with quality designer shopping at the Gepps X Home HQ & Westfield Tea Tree Plaza. The local area has many reserves and recreational parklands with local sporting and social clubs including Para Hills Soccer, Community, Bowling and Tennis Clubs.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
40 Goodall Road