40 Tarqui Drive PARALOWIE
Delightfully nestled on a generous, gated allotment of 570m², this stylish, 1994 constructed, brick veneer home offers a unique opportunity for younger buyers who desire a larger allotment within the entry-level price range.
Caravan and boat owners, tradesmen and hobbyists will all enjoy the generous gated allotment where there is ample room for all your recreational vehicles, while contemporary upgrades to the interior of the home offers a refreshing and modern living space.
Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights that flow effortlessly through the open plan design where 3 spacious bedrooms will accommodate the needs of the growing family.
A spacious combined kitchen/dining/living offers a great space for every day relaxation. Cook the family meals in a bright modern kitchen featuring stone look bench tops, tiled splashback’s, timber grain cabinetry, modern appliances, double sink and a wide breakfast bar.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion, with bedrooms one and 2 offering bay windows. The main bedroom also provides a built-in robes with mirror panel door.
A clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity, offers modern amenities, while a separate laundry provides a great utility space with exterior access.
A full width rear verandah provides a great spot for your alfresco entertaining, overlooking a large rear yard with garden shed and pergola. There is plenty of space for any future outdoor improvements (STCC), and ample patio area to park the recreational vehicles.
A unique opportunity that will suit both home buyers and investors.
* Contemporary 3 bedroom home on generous gated allotment, 570m²
* Ideal for younger families or investors
* Secure backyard behind lock-up gates
* Open plan living/dining with kitchen adjacent
* Fresh floating floors, crisp neutral tones, LED downlights
* Kitchen offering stone look bench tops, tiled splashback’s, timber grain cabinetry, modern appliances, double sink & wide breakfast bar
* Split system air conditioner to the living room
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with floating floors
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with bay windows
* Bedroom 1 with built-in robe (mirror doors)
* Clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Bright laundry with exterior access
* Full width rear verandah, ideal for alfresco entertaining
* Single lock-up carport with roller door
* Large rear yard plenty of space for children and pets
* Handy Garden shed
* Plenty of room for caravan, boat or recreational vehicle parking
* Great location nestled amongst similar homes
Located in a no-through road estate within easy reach of the quality parklands and reserves the Salisbury Council is famous for. The Burton Road Wetlands, Springbank Boulevard Reserve and the Kaurna Wetlands are all within easy reach and ideal places for some casual recreation & exercise. Springbank Plaza Shopping Centre is just down the road. A public transport bus route is conveniently located just at the end of the street.
This home represents value entry level buying in a quiet location close to all amenities. Do yourself a favour and put this one on your ‘must inspect’ list!
The zoned Primary School for the area is Settlers Farm Campus R-7 while the zoned Secondary School is Paralowie School.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.