41 Swanbourne Drive NORTHGATE
A rare opportunity presents to secure this stylish two storey townhouse with a great location overlooking Swanbourne Reserve. Wake up to the sounds of birds chirping and soak up the views from the first floor balcony as you enjoy this stunning dress circle location. With schools, shopping and transport close at hand, this tidy townhouse would certainly impress a wide range of buyers from younger families moving up, through to shrewd investors looking for generous rental returns and low maintenance upkeep.
A spacious open plan ground floor offers both formal and casual areas with a generous living room greeting us as we enter. Crisp quality carpets add a refined opulence to this generous formal area. Step on through to an exquisite tiled family room with kitchen overlooking, the perfect set up for daily casual engagement. Cook, carve and create culinary masterpieces as you stay in touch with the family activities with this wonderful design affording seamless views over indoor and outdoor living.
Fresh stone look laminate bench tops, sleek white tiled splashbacks, crisp contemporary grey cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, island breakfast bar, pendant lighting and plenty of overhead cupboards combine to offer a bright and cheerful cooking space.
Entertain outdoors under a generous gabled pergola, complete with ceiling fan, overlooking a spacious rear yard with established lawn and garden beds. A double carport will accommodate the family vehicles, while offering the convenience of a rear access roller door.
Upstairs offers three spacious bedrooms, all of generous proportion and all with fresh quality carpets. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer built-in robes, with the master bedroom boasting direct access to the main bathroom and French door access to a generous balcony where you can sit and enjoy the reserve vista.
Stylish wet areas include a stunning main bathroom with semi-frameless shower screen and a deep relaxing bath, plus a wide vanity and mirror. Separate powder rooms to both ground floor and first floor and a desirable functionality, while a generous ground floor laundry provides hideaway amenities plus extra storage.
This one is indeed a rare and attractive offering that will certainly appeal to a wide range of buyers. Your prompt inspection is recommended.
* Stylish two storey townhouse with verdant parkland outlook over Swanbourne Reserve
* Great location close to schools, shopping and transport
* Perfect for younger buyers moving up, promising professionals and interested investors
* Spacious semi open plan ground floor with both formal and casual zones
* Generous formal lounge with fresh quality carpets
* Open plan family/meals with kitchen overlooking
* Stylish kitchen offering fresh stone look laminate bench tops, sleek white tiled splashbacks, crisp contemporary grey cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, island breakfast bar, pendant lighting and plenty of overhead cupboards
* Generous gabled pergola with ceiling fan
* Good-sized lawn covered rear yard with established gardens
* Double carport with auto roller door and convenient rear access
* 3 Generous bedrooms, all with fresh quality carpets, all of good proportion
* Master bedroom and bedroom 2 with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with direct bathroom access and French doors to a private balcony overlooking reserve
* Contemporary fitted main bathroom with semi-frameless shower screen, deep relaxing bath, plus a wide vanity and mirror
* Separate powder rooms to both ground and first floor
* Generous hideaway laundry
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* 4.5KW solar electricity system
* Irrigation system installed
Perfectly located on a valuable corner allotment and within reach of all the desirable urban amenities that Northgate has to offer. Swanbourne Reserve is just across the road and Leopold Conrad Reserve is at the end of the street, a great place for your general exercise and a terrific reserve for children’s play with a small lake, boardwalk, playground, exercise equipment and a public barbeque. Northgate Plaza is only a couple of minutes away for a modern shopping experience. Public transport is close by with the bus route Grand Junction and Fosters Roads. Cedar College, Heritage College and Northfield Primary School are within easy reach.
Take the time to inspect this one and your efforts will be rewarded.
41 Swanbourne Drive