41A Church Street MAGILL
This family home features a free flowing open plan layout which incorporates the spacious living and dining area as well as a fabulous kitchen. Fitted with plenty of cupboards and overheads the kitchen is well equipped with ample bench space, breakfast bar and double sink. Stylish stainless steel appliances include a gas cooktop with rangehood & oven.
Quality flooring flows throughout the living areas with the living, kitchen & dining rooms boasting a light neutral colour scheme with quality window furnishings and a reverse cycle spilt system AC unit.
A glass sliding door opens to a private low maintenance rear yard which includes good neighbour Colourbond fencing all around. There is a single garage with auto roller door and driveway at the front that provides convenient off-street parking for another car. The front yard is also fully landscaped with modern curb appeal.
All bedrooms are fully carpeted and include built-in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3, plus a full size bathroom which includes a bathtub and a separate toilet. The master is large and spacious complete with a walk-in robe and en suite.
You will definitely be happy in this lovely family home which is approx 9 kilometres from the Adelaide CBD, close to schools, shops and public transport.
* Modern low maintenance living
* Low maintenance front and rear yards
* Secure garage with auto roller door
* Three generous bedrooms
* Spacious master suite with walk-in robe and en suite
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Reverse cycle spilt system AC unit
* Spacious Laundry
* Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Plenty of cupboards and overheads
* Gas cooktop
* Quality flooring throughout
* Quality window furnishings
* Main bathroom with tub
* Fully landscaped gardens
* Close to cafes, shops, schools & public transport
* Pets negotiable
Located in the heart of Magill, with close proximity to Rostrevor College and Norwood Morialta High, multiple early learning centres and Magill Primary. A two-minute drive to The Parade shopping district, a five-minute drive to Newton Shopping Centre and a short hike to reach Morialta Falls. Everything you can possibly need is at your fingertips!