41A Tolley Road HOPE VALLEY
With refreshing, spacious living areas flowing across a generous 3/4 bedroom design, this appealing courtyard home is ripe and ready to move in and enjoy. With modern fixtures and fittings, quality appointments and thoughtful design, the home will appeal to families moving up and investors looking for value.
Sleek porcelain tiled floors, freshly painted neutral tones and quality LED flow throughout the living areas with a bright, refined ambience that typifies today’s contemporary architecture.
Relax in a generous open plan living/dining room where a stylish modern kitchen overlooks. The kitchen boasts timber grain cabinetry, composite stone bench tops, island breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, black glass splashback, pendant lighting and a wonderful butlers pantry.
Aluminium stacker doors provide a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living as we step onto a generous tiled portico, constructed under the main roof and overlooking a generous lawn covered rear courtyard. A built-in sink, gas point and cupboard space are enhanced by LED lighting and a ceiling fan.
A separate formal lounge/study provides that valuable 2nd living area, or an ideal 4th bedroom, perfect for larger families.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion and all offer quality carpets and robe amenities. The master bedroom features a vibrant ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and flat black tapware, plus a generous walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes.
Appealing wet areas include a magnificent main bathroom with semi-frameless shower screen, rail shower, shampoo niche, open vanity and deep relaxing bath, plus there is a clever walk-through laundry with under bench appliance spaces.
A single garage with auto panel lift door completes a very attractive offering where ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures your year-round comfort.
* Refreshing and modern courtyard home on generous allotment of 348 m²
* Quality appointments throughout include porcelain tiles, neutral tones and LED downlights
* Open plan family/dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen offering timber grain cabinetry, composite stone bench tops, island breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, black glass splashback, pendant lighting and a wonderful butlers pantry
* Central opening sliding doors from living to alfresco
* Stylish alfresco entertaining area with built-in sink and cupboards, gas point, ceiling fan and barbecue space
* Generous lawn covered rear yard
* 2nd living room/study/bedroom 4
* All 3 bedrooms with quality carpets and robe amenities
* Bedroom 1 with luxury ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Ensuite features flat black tapware, floor to ceiling tiles and rail shower
* Magnificent main bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower screen, shampoo niche, rail shower, open vanity and deep relaxing bath
* Clever walk-through laundry with under bench appliance space
* Single garage with auto panel lift door
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Low maintenance front yard with extra vehicle parking
* Black aluminium windows and doors
* 2.7 m ceilings
Perfectly located within easy reach of valuable urban resources. There are plenty parks and reserves in the local area including Deakin Reserve and The Hope Valley Bowling Club, ideal for your sporting and recreational activities.
Very conveniently positioned at the footsteps of O-Bahn public transport which makes travel to and from city and surrounds easy and smooth.
Hope Valley Supermarket is just down the road for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza is nearby for a quality international standard shopping experience.
For young families, this address is in the zoning area of highly sought after Ardtornish Primary School. Other Local schools include Highbury Primary, Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School, Modbury West School, St David’s Parish school and St Agnes Primary School.
41A Tolley Road