42 Winara Drive INGLE FARM
Whether you’re starting out or investing, this quaint, 1966 constructed (approx), solid brick home offers the advantages of large allotment living with the conveniences of contemporary accommodation. If you’re looking to grow family and need space to grow and room to move or you’re looking to invest for success, with an easy to rent residence, then your inspection is highly recommended.
Crisp floating floors and fresh neutral tones welcome us as we entered to a generous open plan living/dining room where a cosy corner kitchen overlooks. Natural light gently infuses through generous window placements, providing a bright and welcoming everyday living space.
Cook the family meals as you stay in touch with everyday activities in this tidy and functional kitchen offering modern appliances, crisp white cabinetry, wide sink and ample cupboard space.
The home offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion, all with fresh quality carpets. Bedrooms 1 and 2 both offer built-in robes. Security screens to all main windows will ensure your privacy and peace of mind.
Upgrades to the main bathroom provide modern and refreshing amenities, plus there is separate toilet and a generous laundry with exterior access door.
Relax outdoors in style on a verandah covered deck overlooking the large rear yard where mature trees and establish gardens provide a vibrant outlook.
A single carport with automatic roller door will securely accommodate the family car plus there is an oversized single galvanised iron garage, perfect for additional vehicle accommodation or great as a workshop or future man cave.
The ideal large allotment property, perfect for those starting out who wish to spend some time and create their own personal touches.
* 1966 constructed, solid brick home on generous 580m allotment (approx)
* Great starter for those who desire a larger allotment
* Perfect investment property with easy rent-ability
* Generous open plan living/dining room with crisp floating floors and bright neutral dcor
* Cosy corner kitchen overlooks living/dining
* Kitchen offers modern appliances, crisp white cabinetry, wide sink and ample cupboard space
* 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion, all with fresh quality carpets
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Upgraded main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access door
* Full width decked verandah, great for outdoor entertaining
* Generous rear yard with established trees and gardens
* Security screens to all main windows
* Single carport with automatic roller door
* Oversized single galvanised iron garage
* Handy tool shed
* Rainwater tank
Peacefully located in a quiet street amongst other similar homes in the heart of Ingle Farm. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, (just a short walk away), Para Vista Primary and Valley View Secondary School with St Pauls College, Heritage College, Cedar College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains also quite accessible. Ingle Farm Shopping Centre is close by for your grocery requirements with the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Centre and markets plus Tea Tree Plaza a short commute away for an international standard shopping experience. There are a number of parks and reserves in the area for your exercise and relaxation, including Rowe Park, just around the corner.
42 Winara Drive