44 Mallard Crescent MAWSON LAKES
Located on a tree lined street amongst other similar homes in the heart of Mawson Lakes this classic design courtyard home offers an enviable lifestyle for the residential purchaser or a great opportunity for investors to secure a highly rentable home in a growth suburb.
An exposed aggregate driveway and rendered front provide an exciting street presence with stained glass front door inviting us into a gallery style entrance where the 3 metre high ceiling create a sense of light and space. Tiled floors and a neutral colour scheme provide a welcoming ambience that flows throughout all the living areas.
The home comprises 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans. The master suite offers an en-suite bathroom and a walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of good proportion and have built-in robes and are serviced by a cleverly designed 3 way bathroom that also doubles as a guest powder room. A walk through laundry with external access door completes the wet areas.
The living areas are at the rear of the home in a traditional courtyard design. A sleek corner kitchen with raised bar, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry and double sink overlooks both dining and living areas, offering the chef of the family an uninterrupted view of the everyday lifestyle areas where a generous dining room and large living room with split system air conditioner combine in a well laid out open plan design.
Sliding glass doors from the living room open to a gabled pergola and paved patio, the ideal spot to entertain family and friends outdoors. A generous lawned area will provide a place for the children to play and established plantings make a pleasing environment for outdoor living. A good size tool shed will provide excellent garden storage.
* 2001 built courtyard home
* 3 metre high ceilings throughout
* 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* 3 way bathroom providing home and guest facilities
* Walk through laundry with external access door
* L shaped open plan kitchen / dining / living
* Sparkling kitchen with stainless steel appliances, corner pantry and raised bar
* Generous dining area
* Large living area with split system air conditioner
* Sliding door access to outdoor living area
* Paved and gabled pergola overlooking established rear courtyard
* Tool shed
* Security System
* Exposed aggregate driveway and rendered front
* Single garage with auto roller door and internal access
Delightfully located near the verdant parks and reserves of Mawson Lakes. Shearwater Reserve and lakes area is just at the end of the street, an ideal place for your leisure, exercise and recreation. The Mawson Lakes shopping precinct is only a few minutes away with its modern facilities and evolving cafe and dining sector. The University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes Campus is only a few minutes away as are local schools including Parafield Gardens R-12, Thomas More College, Salisbury Downs Primary and Ingle Farm Primary.