44 Priscilla Road POORAKA
Just add a little bit of TLC and some elbow grease to this solid brick, triple fronted basket range home, and it could easily be resurrected to its former glory. The home has been a little neglected of recent times, but is generally in sound condition, just waiting on some new owners to give it an invigorated lease of life. Alternatively, book the bulldozer and start planning your new development (S.T.C.C.).
The home has a typical basket range layout with 3 good size bedrooms, bath, large laundry with separate toilet, large kitchen / meals plus well proportioned dining and living rooms. Outdoors consists of a secure carport plus garage and store room, all set on a traditional block of some 705 sqm (approx.).
* Solid brick home in the basket range style
* Security roller shutters to all windows
* Original condition ready to renovate or remove
* Original art deco smoked glass sliding doors and other deco features
* 3 generous size bedrooms
* Gas instant hot water service put in last year with controller panel in the kitchen
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 have air conditioners
* Large lounge with gas heater
* Separate dining room with air conditioner and external bi fold doors
* Huge eat-in kitchen in fair condition with external access to carport
* Secure carport plus secure garage
* Large 705sqm block (approx.).
Perfectly positioned in a family friendly area amongst parks and reserves. Pooraka Oval, Lindblom Park and the State Sports Centre are within easy reach with public transport on Bridge Road is a short walk away. Local schools include Pooraka Primary, Ingle Farm Primary and Valley View Secondary School. Take your pick of Maswson Lakes Shopping Centre or Ingle Farm Shopping Centre for your weekly groceries.
This home offers value buying in a lower price range, and will attract first home buyers right through to seasoned developers. Get the early jump on the crowd and be sure to inspect this weekend.