45 West Avenue NORTHFIELD
*** Phone to view ***
Absolutely delightful is this charming three bedroom picture book cottage with tall gabled roof, character red bricks and front picket fence.
The inside of the home has been completely renovated and will surprise you with its stylish contemporary interior.
Tasteful and modern throughout it offers a light neutral colour scheme complimented by dark toned textured carpet in the lounge and bedrooms.
A stunning brand new laminated kitchen boasts beech wood toned cabinets, glossy granite look bench tops with roll form edge, plenty of cupboards and overheads, double stainless steel sink with water filtration system and hard wearing ceramic tiled floors.
Sleek stainless steel appliances include a gas cook top with retractable range hood, under bench oven and a Westinghouse dishwasher.
Facing the front garden is the spacious living room which has a beautiful outlook over the tree studded reserve across the road.
All the bedrooms include Holland blinds and carpets and two are fitted with built in robes.
Nearby is the simply gorgeous new bathroom with quality fixtures. They include a glass shower screen, white toilet, fabulous vanity with circular ceramic basin, chrome tap ware, gloss white tiled walls and a clever splash of colour with blue tiled floor.
At the rear of the home is a laundry fitted with built in cupboard and trough. This adjoins a lobby which has a wall to wall built in storage cupboard and external door opening to a big undercover entertaining area featuring timber decking.
Other notable features of the property include a secure carport with auto roll-a-door, garden shed, new light fittings throughout, ducted air conditioning throughout plus handy dual driveways for off-street parking.
Superb location only 8 km to the city and close to shops, schools and public transport.
– Fully renovated three bedroom cottage
– Big allotment of 771m2 approx
– Directly opposite beautiful reserve
– Tasteful contemporary interior
– Spacious living room
– Stunning brand new kitchen and meals
– Stainless steel appliances
– Light neutral paint scheme
– Textured dark toned carpet
– Ceramic tiled floors in kitchen
– Built in robes in two bedrooms
– Gorgeous new bathroom
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Secure carport with auto roll-a-door
– Dual concrete driveways
– Laundry with built in cupboard
– Lobby with big storage cupboard
– Large undercover entertaining deck
– Big rear yard with established lawns
– Garden shed
– Front picket fence
– Front porch
– New light fittings throughout
– Excellent investment
– First home buyers delight
– Close to shopping centres
– Close to schools and transport
– Excellent popular location
– Just 8km to CBD