47 Waterford Circuit NORTHGATE
Located within Waterford, Lightsview’s prestige precinct, this two storey family home is simply the best of the best. Built in 2014 by Scott Salisbury Homes, the home was the winning prize in last years Hospital Research Home Lottery. No expense has been spared in the construction of the grand modern masterpiece.
The street level impact of then home is nothing short of stunning. Modern architectural lines combine with contemporary materials to produce an outstanding cantilevered design that imparts a sense of unparalleled distinction.
The entrance gallery boasts a 5.8m light well that infuses the neutral toned colour scheme with floating timber flooring and timber stairwell to create a marvellous gallery style hallway. A study is located adjacent, perfect for a home office or even as a formal lounge. A guest powder room is also a welcome addition.
The home flows effortlessly through to the main living area. Here the kitchen, lounge and dining combine into a truly outstanding casual living area. Light and bright with a perfect view of the outdoor living terrace, sliding glass doors creating a seamless integration between indoors and out with quality soft furnishings providing privacy and climatic control. The Farquar kitchen oversees this spectacular room. Stone bench tops, double oven, stainless steel appliances, hidden fridge, spectacular splashback and pendant lighting all contribute to create an outstanding environment.
Adjacent the casual living area is the master bedroom suite. Double doors lead to an atrium lobby where a verdant courtyard with climbing plants and vertical garden provides a gentle hint of nature, the perfect relaxant before your enter your parents retreat. Pendant lights make the perfect reading lamps with ensuite bathroom and spectacular walk in robe providing the necessary luxury touches.
Outdoors just keeps getting better with the alfresco entertaining space making the ideal place to entertain all year round, complete with speaker system and quality inbuilt bbq, framed by a pleasant courtyard with a rapidly establishing vertical garden.
Upstairs offers 3 more bedrooms, all with built-in robes and a full bathroom with quality fittings. The teenagers will actually be happy with a spectacular open plan retreat, light filled from huge picture windows and the upper entrance well.
* Scott Salisbury built, 2014 completed family home of 4 generous bedrooms
* 2014 Hospital Research Home Lottery prize
* Fantastic entrance hall with 5.8m ceiling and light well
* Downstairs office / study at front of home
* Double garage with auto panel lift door
* Room for two extra vehicles to park off street
* Laundry with external access plus plenty of cupboard space
* Built-in speaker system through the majority of living areas
* Quality kitchen with massive walk-in pantry
* Outstanding living / dining overlooked by kitchen
* Quality outdoor living area with built-in bbq
* Master bedroom suite with private lobby and courtyard
* Upstairs teenagers retreat with light and bright windows
* Views from upstairs of hills, lake and park
* Full main bathroom with quality fittings
* LED downlights throughout the home
* Fully automatic irrigation system
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Full alarm system
* Solar gas water service
Grandly located amongst other quality homes from recognised master builders, with quality amenities all available in the general locale. Cedar College and Heritage College are just up the road, with Hillcrest Primary and Hampstead Primary also quite close by, as is quality shopping at Northgate Plaza. Public transport is just a short stroll away and the parks and reserves of Northgate are at your recreational disposal.
Go on, you’ve worked hard to deserve your success, so reward yourself. Inspection is highly recommended.